Sticking up

(Gumball's pov)
"I can't believe this!" Darwin said outraged.
"I know right. Our school is having an esports club. Awesome!" I said while looking at the bulletin board.
"No not that. Tina has been bullying Yoshi nonstop, and it's his first day here."
" you know your right. We must do something about this."
"What are we going to do? Tell the teacher?"
"No. We are going to stick up for our cousin and tell Tina to back off."
I begin marching down to Tina as Darwin followed behinds me. Darwin was kinda nervous.
"You sure about this?"
"Positive. What kind of cousins are we if yoshi doesn't feel welcomed here."
We find Tina outside on the bench. We march up to her demanding her to stop. With a stern, and cool, look on my face, I start berating her.
"Hey you over grown gecko"
Tina turns her head to me with a scowl on her face.
"What is it you punk?"
"I'm only going to say this once" *exhales* "STAY AWAY FROM OUR COUSIN!!!!"
Tina only laughs at us
"So Yoshi is your cousin, eh?"
"Yes. He just got here from Japan and he's trying to fit in here. And you are making it difficult for him. It's bad enough he and his parents are staying at our place until they find their own house."
Tina takes note of this information.
"Thanks for telling me where he lives"
She walks away laughing. Darwin walks up to me with a disappointed look on his face.
"You made things worse, didn't you?"
"yeah. I did." I sigh in defeat.
"What are we going to tell Yoshi now?"
"Nothing, it's better that he doesn't know"
"You sure?"
"Absolutely"