Attempts at wooing

(The first 2/3rds takes place between "being friendly with a kitten" and "what the what")
(Tina's pov)

"Catch you around, my little kitty."
After walking away from my poor kitten, I meet up with Jamie who is confused on what happened. I haven't told her yet. She begins asking me about it.
"What was that? You straight up flirted with him. I thought you hated him."
I answered her sincerely.
"I thought so too. But it turns out the reason I was drawn to him was because...I love him. And I want to make him mine"
"Listen Tina, take it from someone who has been in a relationship without thinking it through. I don't think you are in the best condition to start wooing him. I think you should take your time so he can warm up to you first, then begin the flirting."
"Ohh...but I want him now. And I will not stop till i have him safe in my arms."
I then walk away from Jamie and look back at my Prince as he walks off to class.
"Soon...my beloved."
*time skip*
Gym class has started and we are playing dodgeball again. I was team captain against Ocho. I had first pick. Before I could say anything coach had something to say.
"Alright to make this fair, Tina only gets to have one other person on her team. Everyone else will be on Ocho's team."
Jamie started raising her hand, wanting me to pick her. Normally I would have Jamie on my team first, but if I did then Ocho would have Yoshi, and I can't have my little baby getting hurt. So I did something I thought I would never do.
"I pick Yoshi"
My cutie pie is speechless as he looks at me with his jaw dropped. He walks over to my side of the court as everyone else walks over to Ocho's side. Jamie gives me a death stare.
"So it's going to be like that, huh? Well then...don't expect me to go easy on you."
I can tell she is pissed at me, but that doesn't matter to me. What matters is making sure my snuggle muffin is safe. I look back to see him curled up in the corner, so cute. I turn back to face the rest of the class. I wasn't going to let one of them hit him.
*time skip*
Almost everyone is out on the other team. The only one left is Jamie. She is giving me a death glare as she throws her ball at me at Mach speed. I didn't matter to me as I caught it with ease. I then toss the ball up into the air and swing at it with my tail, sending it fast at Jamie, she gets sent into the wall, getting her out. Couch blows her whistle, ending the game. I look back to see that Yoshi is still safe. He looks up to see that we had one. He looks at me before speaking.
"Uh...thanks"
*time skip*
At lunch I see Yoshi getting in line for food. Well he has been through enough exercise for one day. I walk over to him and pick him up with ease. It was like holding a baby.
"Tina what are yo-"
I shush him
"Shh shh shh...it's okay. You don't have to move another muscle."
I carry him through the lunch line and pay for me and his food. It's ok...i got the money from Anton and Tobias, so I had enough. I carry him to a table away from anyone else. I sit down and place him on my lap. I then begin spoon feeding him lunch.
"Tina you don't have too"
"It's ok my little one. let me take care of you"
I continue feeding him. Meanwhile Jamie is looking at me from across the cafeteria with a glare in her eyes.
*time skip*
In the classroom I use my claws to carve out a message onto Yoshi's desk. It reads:
"I love you, my dear kitten
-xoxo"
I also carved a heart that had "YS + TR" written on it. It was perfect. I watch him as he takes a seat in his desk in front of me. He was surprised by my handiwork, Though he did have trouble writing on his test due to the dents on the desk. I guess it's a small price to pay for love.
*time skip*
I just know that I'm getting him to fall for me.
I caught him catching glimpses of me while blushing. So I know I'm getting close to finally having my precious prince. It's the end of the school day and I want to show one more act of love before he leaves for home. I can't really follow him home since I don't want a repeat of yesterday. I begin rummaging through the schools lost and found to see something. I manage to find...a keytar. Perfect! I know how to play one thanks to the piano lessons my dad signed me up for. I also found some shades. Might as well look cool while professing my love. I rush out the front door and point to Yoshi
"This one's for you, dear!"
*time skip*
(the next part takes place during "walk home")
Ok so maybe not everyone enjoyed my love ballad. But I know that Yoshi loved it. I saw him leave with his cousins, so I decided to follow them home. I may not be able to enter their house, but that doesn't mean I can't make sure he's safe on the walk home. I make myself hidden as I follow them home undetected. I eavesdrop on the conversation. Gumball is telling Yoshi that he shouldn't fall for me. I was about to jump out and say something, but I heard my dear sweetie saying that he has developed some sort of feelings for me. I whisper to myself
"Yes...I have a chance. He's falling for me."
Later I see them run into julius and his gang of goons. I hate those guys. They think they run this town, breaking and looting everything they see. One time I saw them vandalizing the walls of the wreaking yard. I scared those punks out of there in no time.
Later I see that that pink bear, I think his name is Philip, coming to put his hands on Yoshi. Um. Absolutely the fuck not. He is not hurting even one of his precious whiskers. I let out a loud roar in anger, which got them all to stop. I then walk over to Julius with ill intent.

(Wow! This is the longest chapter I written. I guess that's what happens when you get more time written on here. Expect more longer chapters in the near future. Also don't worry about me given up on this story. I have no intent on stopping till I finish it. So expect constant updates.)