Dino-mite

(Yoshi's pov)

I look over to see Tina walking over to us with a menacing look on her face. Has she giving up on trying to win me and is going back to her bullying? While I try to figure out what's going on I realize she is looking at Julius and his gang. Is she...defending us?

(Tina's pov)

I stare down at bomber man over here as he and his cronies look up at me. They appear to have angry expressions on there faces, but I know they are nervous about seeing me. Even the school delinquents know not to mess with me. Just then boom-face tries to badmouth me.
"What do you want scale-breath? Can't you see we are busy handling these punks."
I try to let them off with a warning.
"I'm only going to say this once... Back off from Yoshi. He's mine."
"Oh really...well we don't care. Scythe. Reaper. Come show her what happens to those who oppose us."
The rat and the fist walk up to, thinking they have a chance of beating me...well this is going to be fun. I grab reaper by his ...head...and use him to slap scythe into the next town over. After that I break Reaper's index finger, which would technically be his limb, and toss him aside. After that the rotten cupcake tries to fight me. By I give them a quick lesson by bitten their head and ripping off the cherry on their head, crushing it within my teeth. I spit it out.
"Disgusting."
Julius start to get worried. He turns to Philip and starts yelling at him.
"What are you doin Mowdown? Do something."
He looks at Julius with a frightened look.
"Yes boss"
Philip actually managed to put up a fight. He and I exchanged blows. I manage to land a punch into his chest. His voice box starts playing.
"What time is it...it's cuddle time."
Phillip looks at me in embarrassment. He runs away while screaming.
"Don't listen to that..."
That only leaves me and Julius. I walk over to him. He tries to bargain with me.
"Listen Tina. I we can talk this out. I learned my lesson."
"Oh...did you now?"
"Yes...it's to always...CATCH THEM OF GAURD!"
He then pulls a knife out his back pocket and tries to stab me. The knife breaks when it came into contact with my beautiful scales. He looks at me with nothing but fear in his eyes. I smirk as I grab him and light his fuse by striking it against my scales. I toss him up into the air as I watch him explode. Good! Now he won't harm my precious fur baby anymore. I turn back to see him, but he must have left with his cousins during the fight. I'm a little disappointed that he didn't see me in action. Oh well...at least he's safe.