Weekend errand

(Gumball pov)
*a few days later
I wake up late in the day. It's the weekend so I don't have to do anything other than to veg out. Darwin wakes up feeling the same way.
"So...what do we plan on doing today?"
"Nothing...absolutely nothing."
"Great. Should we let Yoshi join us as well."
"Absolutely. It's the perfect day for him to relax. With all the assignments, tests, worrying about his dad, and the constant acts of wooing from Tina, he deserves a break."
Yoshi starts waking up.
"Hey guy's. What's planned for the day?"
Well my dear cousin. Today we are going to veg."
"What's vegging?"
"It's when we spend the whole day...doing nothing."
"Sounds sweet...count me in."
All three of us walk down to the living room, grab some snacks and drinks from the kitchen, place them, the remote, and game controllers out on the table, and sit down on the sofa with the blankets over us.
*sighs* "this is the life, don't you agree?" I ask my bro and co.
"Oh yeah...this will be better than the last time we veg." Said Darwin.
"I have to admit...I think I will enjoy this 'vegging' session with you two." Said Yoshi.
"See. Now you're getting it." I say in appreciation to Yoshi trying this out.
As we are laying down my mom comes into the room wanting to speak with us.
"Excuse me but can you 3 do something for me?"
Yoshi answers.
"Sure aunt Nicole...what do you need us for?"
"Well your uncle Richard had the car towed away for parking in the alley. I need you boys to retrieve it from the wreaking yard."
"I mean I guess we could de that."
I can't believe this. Yoshi wants to run an errand today. I can't allow this.
"No mom...today we are vegging out. We cannot move from this couch."
Mom's fury begins to rise as she punches a hole through the wall. Maybe we should get the car.
"On second thought...we will have the car back by sundown."
Her demeanor turns back to happy and calm'
"Good. It's nice of you to help."
So instead of staying in our pajamas and lying down all day, we are now walking to the wreaking yard to prevent our car from being smashed. During our walk Yoshi starts messing with his hair, trying to look good. I ask him about it.
"Dude...what are you doing?"
He answers.
"I'm trying to look presentable."
"Why?"
"Well we are heading to the wreaking yard."
"...so?"
"I want to look nice for Tina."
I pinch the bridge of my nose.
"Are you serious. You're actually starting to like her?"
"Kinda...is that a problem."
"Well for one...she's crazy, and Two, she is obsessed with you. I mean it is sickening see all of her displays of affection for you throughout the week."
"Come on it wasn't that bad."
"Yesterday she turned one of the trees outside the school into a wooden carving of you."
"Ok...you may have a point. But I still think she is sweet girl."
"Yeah whatever...your funeral."
We arrive at the wreaking yard. We ask to be let in...but it appears to be closed. Darwin begins freaking out.
"Oh my goodness! What are we going to do?"
I come up with a plan.
"It's ok...we'll just sneak in and get it."
"But what if we get caught?"
"It's ok we won't."
I turn to Yoshi for his opinion.
"I'm okay with that"
Good...it's settled then. We all climb over the fence and begin searching for the car. It's takes us forever do to the pile of wreaked vehicles and other appliances. We even pass by grandpa  Frankie's camper. He waves at us from outside.
Later we find the car.
"Yes! Now let's get out of here before Mr. Rex finds us."
Just then a 14"8 tall figure jumps down and lands in front of us
"I don't think so."
Too late. He's found us.

(I know this isn't a picture of mister Rex, but I couldn't find a good picture of him as a humanoid, so I had to improvise)