Dummies

(Yoshi's Pov)
The end of the school day. Finally I get to go home and not have to worry about Tina. Me and my friends make plans to hit the arcade later. I wait for my cousins to come out. All 3 of them do, but Gumball and Darwin have a guilty look on there faces.
"Hey guess...what happened"
Gumball starts talking suspiciously.
"Oh...oh nothing. Just a normal day that's all."
Darwin couldn't take it anymore and just blurted out.
"We may have...told Tina where you live."
...
...
...
"You did what?!?!?!"
"Look we are sorry but can we talk about this another time."
"Uh...no we can't just 'talk about this another time.' You 2 just put my life at risk."
We then argued for the entire trip home. Mom and uncle Richard welcomed me home. I didn't have any homework today so I went up to the bedroom, grabbed a book, and began reading.
Gumball then comes in and criticizes me.
"Dude you read books for fun. You are more bland than stale oatmeal."
"At least it's better than giving a crazy dinosaur my location."
"Wow. You're still mad about that?"
"Yes I'm still mad about that. That isn't something you just put under the rug. You absolute-"
Before I could finish we hear a banging on the door. We look out the bedroom window to see that it's Tina. She wants me to come out.
"Open up! I know you're in there!"
Me and Gumball hide under the bed. I begin tearing up as I get more scared.
"What are we going to do?"
"Stop crying soldier. That won't get you anywhere." Gumball said before slapping my cheek. "Besides I don't think anyone is stupid enough to open the door for Tina."
Just then we here the door open.