Sibling's wrath

(Nigel's pov)
It was a long day as I was looking for a job to afford a house. Nicole got off work early and helped me look through them.
"It's been all day and you haven't found anything yet." She said with concern.
"Yeah. It's been all day and I haven't been able to find one that fits my skills"
"Well what are your skills?"
"Being strong, tough, I know many different fighting styles and I know more than 200 ways to incapacitate someone."
"Well...maybe you should take a rest. Maybe tomorrow we can find a job that requires a death machine to do the work."
"Alright...Doctor."
Nicole gets mad at me. "I told you not to call me by my first name."
"I'm sorry it's so funny"
After a while walking we get home to see my nephews and nieces in distraught. Me and Nicole rush to them to see what's going on.
"What happened?"
Darwin starts telling us what happened while trying not to cry.
"Yoshi...Tina...she has him in the backyard."
"Who's Tina?"
I look to my sister who has starts raging out.
"Nicole, what's wrong?"
"If that supersized alligator even thinks about hurting a hair on his head..."
She marches inside as I follow. We get out to the back yard to see my son being cornered by a freakishly tall Dino. I start feeling the rage that Nicole had. I wasn't going to let that monster hurt my son. My sister calls out to her.
"Tina, stop"
To my surprise it worked. Tina turned around and looked at here with a somewhat nervous, yet angry expression.
"Well if it isn't the all mighty Nicole Watterson. Could you not right now. I'm in the middle of something."
"Absolutely not. You are going to walk away from Yoshi right now or so help me."
I watch in shock as Tina grabs my son and hops over the fence. I feel my protective fury wash over me as well as my sister. We both rush after Tina.
*time skip*
We finally catch up to that prehistoric bully and we begin to square up. Tina thinks for a second before deciding to rush at us. I jump out of the way and deliver a punch to her rib cage. As she is stunned I sweep her leg to immobilize her. As she is down I strike her in the nerve, paralyzing her temporarily.
I look to my son who is running over to me with tears in his eyes. He hugs me tightly and cries softly. A bunch of people came around and see what had happened. Some people were impressed about how I was able to take her down so easily. As Nicole, Yoshi, and I were leaving I was approached by someone.
"Hey man, you got some crazy skill there."
"Well thanks"
"how would you like to sign up for mmmma?" He asks while handing me a flier. I look at it and found how much it paid. It fit my skills and I would be good at it. And it pays heavily so I will be able to pay for a new house for my family in no time. I look to my sister who nods in agreement. Well this day was surely eventful, but very rewarding.