chapter three

-Skylar-

"It's been three hours."

I lay sprawled out on the ground. Many fans decided to stay, but nearly not as much as I thought. I couldn't blame the people that left, it was about 12 and I wanted to leave as well.

The packed of people, including us, sat in front on the stage. Appearently, 5sos was in the building behind the stage, in some back room.

"Its only been two." Chad corrected me.

"Whatever, it has just been along time. My phone is at 20 percent of battery, I'm going TO DIE, CHAD."

"I have a charger in the car. Once this is over you can charge it there." He said unamused.

"You are so lucky I love you." The only reason I was out here was because Chad had his heart set on meeting them.

"Yeah... I am." He smiled.

I looked at the finished 'water bottles' on the ground. About an hour ago Chad thought it would be a good idea to get the vodka since we weren't doing anything.

About 2 maybe 3 vodka mixed coke-colas later, we were some what wasted.

"Now I have to go pee." I sat up and frantically looked around.

"Just go into the building right there." He laid motionless except for his arm extending out and pointing to a door, which led into the building behind the stage.

"Alright I'll be back in a little." I stood up and started walking, "I'll call you if I get lost." I laughed.

Making my way to the door, a guard stopped me. "Excuse me, where do you think you're going." He grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back.

"Sir, I have been waiting for two hours. And the last hour I have been holding in about a gallon of piss." I tried to say in the nicest voice possible, "May I use the restrooms, sir."

"I can not let you do that."

I sigh and took a step forward. I poked the man in his chest, "I really do not want to piss all over this nice stadium, so I suggest you let me through."

"Okay Missy. But you better be quick." He stepped aside and opened the locked door.

"Thank you." I nodded my head and entered the building.

There were some people rushing around, but no one even noticed I was there.

The hallway I was walking down had cement walls, which made me think I was walking into an insane asylum. The whole place was very dull until I came across a lobby of some sort. Couches surrounded a coffee table that was placed in front of a flat screen.

I walked near the center of the room and notice a door that was propped open. Inside was the room, a buffet was set up with rows of table and tons of food.

Another room was right next to it, the door was also held open. Some mirrors and instruments were inside, along with a TV and couches.

"Bathroom... Bathroom." I mumbled spinning around as I tried to catch a glipse of a door that should've said 'bathroom'.

"Oh thank god!" I pointed to a door which was across the 'lobby'.

I headed start toward the door, but tripped a little as my foot catch the table leg. I caught my balance again and confidently walked toward to the other side of the room.

Then something hit me.

I look down as I see a pizza slice slide down my Green Day shirt.

"damn...." I stood unamused staring at my shirt, not even paying attention to the person that has cause this.