chapter nine

-Text Messages from Luke's Phone-

'To My Skylar:
Would u like to hang out later this afternoon. My friends and I are going to watch a few movies. There will be popcorn and pizza.'

'From My Skylar:
I mean if there is popcorn and pizza I HAVE to go. How about 3?'

'To My Skylar:
GREAT, just meet me at the Hilton Hotel on 23th street. I'll be waiting in the lobby.'

'From My Skylar:
The Hilton Hotel?'

'To My Skylar:
Yeah yeah yeah, my friends and I are playing a little gig in the city and my house isn't big enough for all of us.'

'From My Skylar:
I totally get it. So I'll see you later.'

'To My Skylar:
Can't wait ;)'

.....................

-Luke-

My response was immediate, the shower head that hung loosely above me spread water unto my body, the sudden shock making me tense my muscles. The water slowly warmed, soothing the ache in my fingers from my guitar.

I poured some shampoo into my hands from the small hotel bottle of shampoo. My fingers met my hair and made a mess with the soapy water.

I dragged the soap over my body, the action seemed so soothing. The soap caressing my neck like kisses, and ran along my body.

I stepped into the steam of water and began to wash off the bubbles.

A loud bang catch my attention and my head swiftly turned to the door. "Hurry up!" My friend yelled from the other side of the door.

I sighed and pushed the curtain aside, "I just got in!"

"Luke, get out. I need to go piss," he whined toward me.

"Fine!" I yelled, "give me a minute."

The shower head squeaked as the water seized and began to drip out to a stop. I reached out toward a rack that held acouple towels. I quickly shook my hair and wrapped the towel around my waist. I stepped out of the tube, water dripped on the tile and mixed with the water had spilt from earlier. I throw a towel on the ground and step on it, hoping it will soak up most of the water.