Chapter 12

happy birthday to moi :D

Enjoy:)

***

**

*

**

***

song for today(great song, also featured in THE HOST:D)- 'Radioactive- Imagine Dragons'

***

Chapter 12

Eva's POV

I couldn't help but stare at uncle and keep nodding at his creepy smiling face. He was telling me things, which I had completely zoned out of, as he kept speaking.

All I saw was his head moving along with his lips as his hands dramatically emphasized whatever he was speaking of.

My head nodded and smiled at the moments it should, not even listening to him.

I mean he was my uncle, I loved him and all, it was just that this didn't feel right.

I wasn't meant to be here.

This didn't feel like my life. I felt like I had stolen someone else's.

One of the maids had come to say that Carol had went to sleep, my uncle not even bothering to care.

It wasn't until that one of his right-hand men had come and told him something that he had gotten up and left.

"We shall continue this magnificent conversation, my dear Evangeline," he said happily before following his men seriously.

"Yes, Uncle," I muttered looking down at my cold soup. I had pretended to listen to him so long that my dinner had gone cold.

Shaking my head, I grabbed my plate and Uncle's, not wanting to bother the maid cleaning the table and protesting.

The dinner table was more that 16'ft for sure, yet my uncle and I never ate with the rest of the 'pack', for he thought we were 'higher'(alpha) than them.

Walking into the kitchen silently, the chiefs busy cooking and talking, and placed the dishes in the large sinks. The kitchen looked like a old-fashioned, expensive diner kitchen.

I maneuvered into the pantry, my eyes skimming over all the sweets.

Finally, I decided on the large pack of Oreo's.

My thoughts started to wander as I left the kitchen, and I began walking towards my room.

I was going to need a nail file. A very large and strong one.

The sudden sounds coming from the room a few door down caught my attention. It was very low, but i still heard the small sound.

Using  my ninja skills, I glided my way towards the door, taking a peak inside. Immediately, I realized that this was the room I had sabotaged the other night.

The two humans that were keeping watch, were most defiantly not keeping watch.

After I heard the small moan from the screen I looked away from the two horny guards and gazed at the other screens, covered in the same woman, slowly stripping her cloths.

I was scarred mentally.

No, more like for life.

The screen at the very end was the one I was looking for, divided up into 16 boxes, all cameras from around the place.

One of the boxes had the frozen image of Will from the other night, and one of the other ones had his brother.

These guards probably didn't even notice the change in Will's picture, maybe thinking my room was dark?