Chapter 17: Secerts Reveiled

***HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME:D thanks sooo much for reading:) I have almost 1,000 READS:)thx***

I sighed.

One of those 'ahhhhhhhhhhh' sighs that remind others around you that you are bored/mad/pissed/or just tired of living.

I was currently bored.

A lot.

I mean, seriously! If you were in a class with Garson as your teacher, you would be tired of living too.

Sadly, that is not an option right now since there are no sharp objects near me.

Anywhooo......

Back to Garson's class.

".......you see how the dots connect?" he continued talking.

He was talking about 'mates' and how you can't 'live' without them.

BULL!

I object, you not so honor!

That is just plain crap.

'Oh my I am going to die because I can't live without my mate!' a loud pitched voice, girlie voice from the 50's was what I imagined would say that.

"Now.......mates can be found at any age after their first shift.....normally at first contact...or any other things related to that. Yes, Johnny?" he asked looking up at the kid who talked.

"So......you can find your mate at any age?" he asked.

Garson huffed, "Yes Johnny, I believe I said that."

I heard some of the class chuckle.

I did not like this subject.

Why can't we talk about important things like......trees!

They help us breathe!

Take pollution out!

And the.......

"So......what if your mate dies?" Johnny asked, confused.

I felt my body go rigid.

Oh no.

Oh hell no!

"Oh! Great question! There has been no previous notes on what happens, for your age doesn't really  loose their mates. Mainly the other half dies, or goes crazy and does something that results in them passing...." Garson said.

"Bu....." Johnny began, but was cut off by Garson.

"But!" Garson explained, walking towards me. "We have living proof of what happens."

He stood in front of me as I closed my eyes shut, my jaw clenched.

One word for this guy.

"Eva, here....lost her mate when she was just 8 years old. Didn't you Eva," his snide comment pierced through my heart.

Now you all know.

I had lost my mate when I was 8.

"She met him during the annual pack meeting. It was crowded. They bumped each other, though they didn't see each other. Then the 'rouge attack at Nova' happened. Her mate was killed," he smirked, and the class was dead silent.

My hand was digging claw marks into the desk, my eyes shut tight.

I wanted to die.

I wanted to dig myself 20ft. into the ground.

But most of all I wanted to kill this (insert swear word)!

My wolf was whimpering, she was taken back to that day.

I wouldn't stoop to that level though.

I couldn't promise that I never would.

But not in front of this (insert swear word)!

He didn't deserve the privilege of seeing me scream my heart out.

I could feel my anger beginning to show. My closed eyes, turning darker.

I wouldn't loose control.

Maybe one day, but today wasn't that day.

He was doing this on purpose.

"And you want to know how we found out?" he asked the class smiling.

This sick bastard!

No one said anything.

I opened my eyes, I just knew that they were black, and looked into his evil smiling ones.

"She was in pain!" he said sounding like it was a good thing, "She cried! She even tried suicide! She tried to tear her own heart out! And the funny part was that she was only 8! She ev......."

I cut him off, pushing myself out of my seat and standing in front of this mental idiot.

He deserved the worst! He thought a 8 year old in pain was funny!

Sicko!

I bent forward looking him straight in the eyes, he was still smiling like a mental idiot!

"If you ever... and I mean EVER! Talk about that with me here," I crushed my fist, "I'll be damned if they call me a murderer because I can assure you that I will enjoy taking your filthy life out of this world," I said dangerously low.

Then I did something different.

I turned around, and was about to exit the classroom.

Garson was left there, shacking like a little scared child.

"You can't leave...." he began.

All I did was stick my middle finger up behind me.

Take that!

Yes! I have the right to be childish too.

Then the ball rang.

Right on time!

Well, at least my anger was under control.

Or so I thought.

***k off to a restaurant:D COMMENT VOTE FAN:))***

 srry that it was short i just needed that up before the acceptance ceremony:D

i suk a describing certain things so srry:D