Chapter 6: Can't touch this

***vote comment fan pllllzzzz:)):):):):)***
(Carol on side-------------------------------------->)

I sighed and shoved my head deeper into my pillow. It was quite soft if you ask me.

"Eva...." I heard Tommy sigh.

I'll skip all the boring details and say that I got detention for having a 'tantrum' in class and beating the crap out of Mary and the two stupid guards.

I abruptly pulled my head out of my pillow and frowned at Tommy.

"Okay Tommy! I said I'm sorry that Mary was such a ..." he raised his hand cutting me off.

"Alright Eva. But please do understand that I am trying to help you and since being aggressive is part of our being, I will let you go off this time."

I nodded my head, trying really hard not to roll my eyes.

Tommy brightened immediately, "Stupendous! Now you must see go to um gym now and then you have lunch. Can you do that much?"

I smiled sweetly and said, "Anything for you Tommy."

He smiled even brighter and ushered me to get off my bed and follow him. Gosh, Tommy was such an.....adult...no more like my parent. Ugh.

"Come on follow me Eva," he began walking out my door me following.

"Sure Tommy," I sighed. Ya, me and him were on first name basis since the whole 'Im Mr. Thomas and your Ms. Bowmen' thing didn't work.

I snapped out of my thoughts as Tommy spoke.

"Okay Eva, for gym you aren't required to wear uniform since most activities include shifting to your wolf form, but most of the young ladies wear bathing suits or light clothing that can be taken off quickly, whatever you would like,'' Tommy explained.

Sometimes I liked that my brain would play random music in it. I thought it came in handy when you were trying to zone out.

I patted my hands on my thighs as I walked behind Tommy in my own world. At least I was already wearing a tank-top and shorts.

I began humming to 'Dynamite; by Taio Cruz' which for me was an old song.

I looked at the walls that were the same boring color.

"I throw my hands up in the air sometimes, sayin ay oh gotta let go, I wanna celebrate and live my life sayin ay oh baby lets go" I softly sang and noticed we had stopped once I went straight into Tommy's back.

"A little warning next time, Tommy, would have been nice," I mumbled backing up.

He chuckled, "Well, if you weren't in your Dynamite  world you might have heard me."

He made a motion for me to follow him and I did a confused expression on my face. He knew that song?

I noticed that we were entering a huge door like gym place. Joy!

Tommy held the door open as Michael Jackson's 'Beat It' came from the speakers in the gym. I was really considering running out of this place and jumping over that damn wall, but the thought of Ethan still being here bugged me. I wouldn't leave him.

I crossed my arms standing in front of the door waiting for Tommy to lead me to what looked like my gym class.

The place was huge and made of a brick kind of thing like the rest of the school. There were the basketball hoops and the everything looked like a huge normal high school gym. There were couple rows of kids ,boys and girls mixed, all lined up in front of a dude with a cap and red sweats. He looked like the coach.

Kill me now! I didn't want to work out in front of these...people. Hey that reminded me of that 'Work out' song.

I sighed as Tommy ushered me from my back towards the class. He just ruined my whole moment. 

We walked up to the coach as the whole class was still waiting for him to give directions.

"Hello Coach Carpenter!" Tommy greeted the Coach joyfully.