Chapter 39: When Worlds Collide

***BONJOUR MA PEEPS:D this chapter is called WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE!!!!!muhahahah......sorry its just sounded awesome.....so ya:D

DON"T KILL ME FOR NOT UPLOADING FASTER......iv'e been caught up with enjoying life.....ANYWAY!onto the story:)

*ENJOY in different languages:D*

Enjoy:Denglish

Geniet Van:Ddutch

Profitez De:Dfrench

Genieben Sie:Dgerman

Godetevi:Ditalian

Nyt:Dnorwegian

Desfrutar De:Dportuguese

Наслаждайтесь:Drussian

Disfrutar:Dspanish

OH! AND BTW this is PLOT A, cuz its bomb and everyone mainly picked A:D

OH...again! SOME LANGUAGE USE!!!or bad words so caution!

***

**

*

**

***

"Jane! Get your god damn @ss back here!" I yelled sprinting after Jane, my face red in anger, the small towel clutched to my chest.

Some of you are wondering what is happening.

Some of you are sitting there having the worst day of your life.

Some of you are just plain bored and wish I would stop saying 'some of you.'

Yes, because every word you think makes everyone die of excitement! Brain muttered, sarcasm clear in his voice.

God! Sometimes I wish I could just reach in there and squeeze his squishy organ like grey body!

Anyway, getting back to the situation at hand.

It all started about two hours ago........

(Two hours ago)

"So what are we doing exactly?" I asked, walking behind Jane with my arms crossed.

Carol and some of her friends were walking beside me, all chatting happily with one another about the challenge.

They all thought they could win....

I'll show them, I thought with a smile.

The guys had ditched us after breakfast so do god knows what! All had this bright smile on there faces.

I couldn't lie to say that my chest still ached with a small pain from leaving Will.

He didn't want to leave either. The guys had to practically drag him away from me, making sure to step back to let us have our passionate kiss.

The tingles that seemed to erupt from the edges of my lips to the middle. The way my heart sped up whenever he was near me.

I didn't realize that I was touching my lips and smiling till Carol bumped into my slightly, smiling.

"What?" I asked accusingly.

"Oh nothing!" she said, giggling to herself and wagging her eyebrows.

I couldn't help but giggling along with her, bumping into her shoulder.

"So......," Carol started as we took a left down the hall, the partial sun enveloping us, heating my skin up instantly, "Have you and Will.......you know....ma...."