𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧~ 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞

Disclaimer ⚠️: Hi beautiful readers, I just wanted to give y'all a heads up that this chapter and from here on out will contain sensitive topics such as SA, abuse, drugs, self inflicted pain and ECT.

January 24

I'm angry, no... not even anger could decide what I'm feeling at this moment, betrayed, disgusted and heartbroken.

It's been three weeks since I've seen that photo and two weeks of planning and conspiring the callous downfall of my cheating lying husband.

Three painful weeks of playing the obedient wife, acting as if everything was perfect, it felt as if I was humiliating myself and my dignity, but I reminded myself by the end of this Jonathan's going to suffer a lot more than I ever have.

The first week was especially painful, I spent my nights crying until I couldn't breathe, showering In steaming hot water until my skin began to peel, scrubbing the dishes until my hands blistered. All I could envision was Jonathan cheating on me with that whore.

I thought I was loosing my mind and that thought hadn't changed ever since.

Now I lay here in the dark staring up at the ceiling in what it seems to be an endless void, time's ticking and there's no time it waste.

I slowly sit up swinging my legs over the edge of the bed, before sliding my Sandals on I glance back at Jonathan as he slept deeply at my bedside. I couldn't help but smile, this man doesn't know what he has coming.

I'm about to destroy his fucking reputation.

I made him have sex with me tonight, I slipped some drugs into his dinner wine that I borrowed from Jenna or should I say her drug dealer boyfriend, in order to get him in the mood and knock him out cold right after that way he wouldn't remember a thing that happened.

I didn't even have to ask twice when I told I wanted to have sex, he immediately he complied and fell into my little trap.

I made sure he fucked me hard enough to make it look as if he penetrated my vagina, as if he had raped me, beat me and ravaged me.

I hated every second of it, and it was painful but what kept me going was the thought that he'd be degraded by society and society will empathize with me.

Now it's time to make it look as if he had beat me too, I walk into the the garage and rummage through his tool box until my eyes land on a big wrench that looked like it would do some serious damage it came in contact with my skin.

I reached out to grab it, making sure I left everything like it was before I rummaged through here.

I slipped into the bathroom and locked myself in, taking a deep breath as I grabbed a towel that was hanging next to the bathtub I stood in front of the mirror looking at my reflection.

My chest heaved, gripping the wrench as I lift it towards my face. I felt my adrenaline running high, I kept my eyes locked on my reflection as I adjusted the wretch right at my cheekbone. I then reach out for the towel and bite down, bite down hard.

Then.

I swing the wrench right at my cheekbone with all my strength, the pain was so excruciating that I let out a gut wrenching scream which was muffled from the towel in my mouth.

I gasped knocking the air right out of myself, but I don't stop there I swing at my face again this time near my sinus I gripped the counter as I looked down at the sink seeing blood drip down my nose and into the sink.

I look at my reflection and I see two of me, I feel disoriented just by striking my face twice, now it was time to move on to my body. I wanted to make this look like the worst beating the authorities have ever seen.