Bio: Reaper

Information: Reaper is one of the few DEMONS to die from Tron, and to be brought back to life. He is the second INNER DEMON to be released from Tron's mind. He is an amazing manipulator, and will trick those who stand in his way. He represents what Tron could've been with his enemies, and show them true justice. He won't show any mercy to his enemies, but will know if they deserve to live or not. He is kind to the innocent, and protect them with his life. He may be a DEMON, but he still has heart for lives.

Height: 6'0

Powers: Fear, he can use people's fears, and power himself to make others feel the pain. X-ray, this allows him to scan his enemies weaknesses and strength.

Weapons: Scythe (main weapon), grappling spikes, missiles (located in his knees), claws

Skills: His skills at fighting are similar to Tron's, but he's more aggressive and powerful with it. He will use any advantage to strike at his opponents, and make sure that each hit has his opponent feel it. He will always go for the kill, but there are a few exceptions that he'll make.

Appearance: Before

Appearance: After

Psychopath: Your test of willpower may have taken time for us to break, but your attempts were all but futile. Don't fret, my dear brother, we will make the world a better place for everyone to live. It's a shame that you won't be able to see it.