CH.2: The Fall of Beacon

*3rd P.O.V*

It was a new day for everyone in Remnant, but on this very day it wasn't for everyone at Beacon. Everyone in Beacon were getting their stuff ready for the attack from the DEMONS. As they were preparing for their demise, Tron and his team were now done fortifying the academy. Right now, they were in their dorm, as got everything ready for today.

KILLER was in the training room using his power moves to use on the Grimm and DEMONS. Bot made sure he had his chemicals all ready for the fight. Each chemical were unstable and ready to explode at the moment, which was something that Bot needed. Skully had his guns all ready, and made sure his sword was sharp to easily slice anything. He updated his robotic eye to scan through anything that DEMONS throw at them, and has his weapon system all up to code for the fight.

Rachel has her bow all upgraded by Tron, and she now has new arrows that are ten times stronger than before. Her sword was now sharp as Tron's axe blade, and her suit was infused with Tron's custom metal, so she'll be protected. Nightmare was getting his weapons ready, as he was practicing with two scythes, which seemed challenging for him. He couldn't focus, as he could only see Reaper's face and the last thing he told them. He tried pushing those thoughts away, as he continues practicing.

Lastly, Tron was in the room, as he sits on his bed. He was planning backup plans if this one didn't work. He worried for everyone's lives, and he wanted to make sure that they all survive in the end. He was out of his mind when felt Fluffy and Bunbun were rubbing their heads on his arm. He gave them headaches and head pats.

Tron: It's okay, girls. You two have to stay here while the fight is happening, you'll need to hide underneath the bed. It has a lockdown system, if things gets worse.

Just then, Tron hears a knock, so he goes to answer it. He opens the door to see both team RWBY and JNPR. He lets them in, as they wanted to talk with him.

Tron: What brings you guys here?

Ren: We want to talk about the whole plan you have.

Weiss: And see if there's a possibility of us attacking the DEMONS with you.

Tron: I appreciate that you want to fight them, but they'll tear you up. Even if I gave you small portions of my powers, it won't be enough for you to even leave a dent on them. Besides, they're immune to my basic attacks.

Pyrrha: Are they still vulnerable to your powers?

Tron: Yes, but I haven't used all my powers on them. I've only used small portions to fight them.

Yang: Are you going to use all your powers to fight them?

Tron: I have to.

Ruby: Tron, what is the plan that you have during the fight?

Tron: The plan is for everyone to take care of the Grimm and other troops that the DEMONS have. While you're all doing that, my team and I will go to the ship and create a big portal to take the DEMONS in, and destroy the shards from there.

Ruby: Didn't you say that if it's destroyed that it'll create a ginormous explosion?

Tron: Yes, but my team and I will quickly open a portal for us to escape.

Blake: Are you sure this plan will work?

Tron: I have my doubts, but I'm hoping it will work.

Ren: What is the percentage chance of this plan to succeed?

Tron: 47%

Jaune: We're screwed.

Nora: Pretty much, but I don't mind going out like this.