CH.5: Ice, Bones, and DEMONS

*Skully's P.OV.*

It has been a rough week and a half. After we left Beacon, we were transported to Atlas, and Weiss took us to her home to stay low for awhile. As we got "comfortable" at her home, all of us were not acting as ourselves. It got worse when we got that hijacked message from the DEMONS. To make it worse, all of us saw Scourge wearing Tron's damaged mask, which made Blake hide away from seeing it.

Speaking of Blake, she hasn't been herself lately. Ever since Beacon fell, Blake has been worrying about Tron. Weiss, Jaune and I have been trying to comfort her, but Weiss was doing most of the work. Jaune has been with me, as we both have been training to clear our minds a bit. As for our situation with sleeping, Blake was sharing a room with Weiss. Jaune and I shared another room.

Right now, I was training some more on my shooting skills. While I was training, I see Weiss walking to me. I stopped firing, and I turn to see her.

Skully: You need something, Weiss?

Weiss: I just wanted to see how you're doing.

Skully: I'm fine, just needed to clear my mind for a bit. Anyways, how have you been?

Weiss: I'm doing alright, just trying to see if you 3 are doing alright.

Skully: How has Blake been holding up?

Weiss: She's been alright as of now. Today she told me she had another dream about Tron, and that he's been talking to her in her dreams. Is that possible?

Skully: It is. The DEMONS and Nightmare can do that. They used to do that to torment Tron, as a way to prevent him from stopping their plan.

Weiss: What are the DEMONS even planning to do now? They have all the shards, so what are they plotting?

Skully: It's much more complicated than it seems. The DEMONS said that they want to have all worlds to be perfect and safe, but that requires to rest the worlds.

Weiss: And now they have the shards they can do that.

Skully: Not exactly. The DEMONS have the shards, but they need to harvest its powers to make the worlds into their own image. And harvesting the shard's powers are not an easy task to do.

Weiss: How do you know that?

Skully: Tron and Bot used to study about Annihilator's powers and the shards. They got tons of information about him, and they sent us said information to learn about it.

Weiss: Can I see those information as well? I want to know more about this power they possess.

Skully: Alright, but I'll give it to you later. I want to train a little more.

Weiss: Okay, I'm going to find Jaune and see if he's doing okay.

Skully: See you, Weiss.

Weiss soon left, and I continued to train.

*Weiss's P.O.V.*

After I left Skully, I turn to see him continuing training. I then went to check on Jaune. I see him at the kitchen eating a sandwich. He sees me and he swallows the piece he ate.

Jaune: Hey Weiss.

Weiss: Hey.

Jaune: You need something?

Weiss: I just wanted to make sure if you're alright about the whole situation.

Jaune: I'm sort of alright. Just getting around the situation at hand.

Weiss: Jaune, what's bothering you?

Jaune: *sighs* I'm worried about our friends and Rachel.

Weiss: Are you two dating or something?