5

NATIONAL ANTHEM

trevorzegras

trevorzegras my locker room buddies #gocaufieldComments

Comments

colecaufield yo chill

alexturcotte ahhh z man

jackhughes #gocumrag
colecaufield BRO WHAT

emmabrenel what the hell is this
trevorzegras don't do this

Jade exited her room, quietly shutting the door behind her as Emma was still asleep in her bed. They'd finally gotten to sleep last night after Trevor basically had to prove to Emma that there was no one in his sister's closet. Jade ran her hands down her face, slowly walking down the stairs to the kitchen.

Her parents were gone to her aunts house for the day, so there was no one in her ear asking her questions. Jade remembered what happened with Isabella, shaking her head, knowing it would probably be a problem at school on Monday. She smiled at the thought of Jack defending her, but decided to ignore it, he was probably just being nice since she's Trevor's little sister.

" Morning", Trevor grumbled at her, his hair a mess.

" Good sleep in the basement?".

Trevor glared at her, " No. It wasnt actually, Cole was throwing up all night".

Jade laughed, " Wow, that sucks. Do you want me to order food for breakfast? Mom said we could".

" Yes! That would make me feel a lot better", Trevor cheered, going upstairs to probably take a shower. The girl ordered food from different places, deciding to sit in the kitchen and wait for it to arrive. Jade occupied herself on her phone, finishing the water bottle she got herself from the fridge.

" Hey, J", Jack said quietly, looking like he's half asleep as he opened the fridge. Jade smiled at him, the boy sitting beside her. " How you feelin'?".

" Not too bad", she shrugged, " You?".

Jack nodded, " Yeah same here".

Jade hummed, " Thanks for saying that to Isabella last night, you didn't have to ruin your chance with her".

He laughed, " I don't like her, and it's no problem. She didn't need to be rude to you, you didn't even do anything".

" You don't like her? I thought you did, since you were all up on her", Jade giggled.

Jack shook his head, " Nope, don't like her. She was just there".

The girl nodded, the doorbell ringing. " Food!". Jack smiled, following her to the door and helping her bring everything inside. " Can you get Cole, I'll get Trevor and Emma".

He raised an eyebrow at her, " Trevor and Emma?".

" Oh, um no. They're just both upstairs, hopefully not together. Or if they are, whatever. I don't know"-

Jack laughed, holding her shoulders and looking straight at her. " J, relax. I'm just joking with you".

She nodded, the boy removing his hands before heading downstairs. Jade quickly went upstairs, knocking on Trevor's door, as well as her own before heading back to the kitchen.

" Hey, Jade", Cole greeted. The girl waved at him, grabbing herself the smoothie she ordered and sitting at the counter. Jack and Trevor argued over who got what, eventually deciding to just split everything.

" You look rough", Jade said to Emma who sat beside her. The blond just hummed, eating her food silently.

Cole stood on the other side of the counter, " There's another party next weekend. Just some guy from school".

Trevor cheered, " Yes! We're so going".

" You guys coming?", Cole asked the two girls.

" Yep", Emma smiled.

Jade shrugged, " I don't know. I have school work to do so, not sure".

Jack smiled at her, " You're so boring. No wonder I'm the fun sibling", Trevor said to her. Jade gave him a sarcastic smile, before continuing back to whatever she was doing on her phone.

a/n

I changed Jades fc
so that's why I republished
the first chapter 😊

so if I get mixed up and
say Jade has dark hair
and Emma has light hair
I just forgot to change it
sooo ignore it