25

NATIONAL ANTHEM

Jack walked through the floral shop, struggling to just pick up a bouquet of flowers and buy them.

There were so many options, and he had no idea what ones to get. He knew that Jade liked any colour, but he wanted it to mean something.

" Need some help?", a girl that looked slightly older than him asked.

" Yeah", he said awkwardly

She laughed a bit, " What're they for?",

" I'm asking this girl out, so, they need to be really really nice",

The girl nodded, leading him to the other side. She handed him a bouquet of pink and white tulips, Jack smiling a bit.

" If I was her, those would definitely make me say yes",

Jack nodded, " Perfect. I'll take them",

He grabbed the flowers from the passenger seat of his car, wiping his somewhat sweat palms on his pants before going up to the door.

The two had planned to hangout, so Jack thought it was the perfect opportunity to finally ask Jade to be his girlfriend.

Trevor opened the door for his friend, Jack smiling at him.

" Are those for me?", Trevor gasped

" Obviously", Jack joked as he just walked past the boy as up the stairs

Trevor rolled his eyes and just walked back to the kitchen as Jack made his way to Jades room.

The door was open, Jack seeing her sitting at her desk, probably buying something online since that's what she always seemed to be doing in her free time.

" J!", she smiled as she stood up from her chair

Jack smiled at her, holding the flowers behind his back as he lightly shut the door behind him.

" I have a question",

Jade raised an eyebrow at him, " What's up?",

" I know it's taken me long enough, but", he said as he held the flowers out to her, " Will you be my girlfriend?",

Jades face lit up, grabbing the flowers and placing them on her desk behind her.

" Yes!", she said excitedly as she jumped into the boys arms.

Jack began laughing, wrapping his arms around the girls waist. Jade pressed a kiss to his lips, one that was filled with passion and meaning.

When Jade was with Jack, it felt like she was on top of the world.

When Jack was with Jade, it felt like he was on top of the world.

They both loved each other, so so much. It scared them both, since they were still so young. But they knew that they didn't want to be with anyone else, and they wouldn't want to be spending these days any other way.

They both wanted to make the most of it while they still could.

a/n

hi guys if I continued the
book past when Jack got
drafted would u rather
me do it on here or create
a separate book thing like
a sequel?

lmk!!!