Chapter I

Viktoria p.o.v

Thundersnow...such a rare thing to see...so scary yet beautiful...

"Open this door right now! Who do you think you are?!" I could hear my older sister Nicole yelled from the outside of my room while I tried to control myself from shaking in fear. My older brothers are not here to protect me since they went on a mission to hunt a witch that has been kidnapping kids. They have been gone for 3 days now.

I hug my knees while I try to focus on the wind and thunder sounds from the outside, hoping that it would block my sister's voice. "You always think that you're better me! You're a selfish little -" Nicole continued yelling as she hit the door one final time and left. It is a miracle that the door is there after all the hits it has received. I slowly let my tears fall. Why should I even be here? Is there any point of me to be alive...? God can you hear me like you used to hear my mom?

It was already late at night, so after awhile in being with my own thoughts I passed out.

The next morning...

I open my eyes and I could hear silence around the house so I knew that my sister was no where to be found. I looked at the ceiling in my own thoughts without realizing a few hours already passed. I decided to get off the bed and start to get ready for the day. I looked in the mirror and cut my hair a bit. "I can't tell if is uneven or not oh well...is not like I'll find a husband...since my sister is the one that all men want..." I said outloud. I went out with my crazy short brown hair to find my friends Karina and Adriana. The weather had calmed down, there's only cloudy skys. "The Dracula's family might come out since there's no sun. Then again I heard they been in slumber for 100 years...wish I could see a vampire".

The Dracula's family are the only monsters allowed to roam around the village due to an oath of peace to never drink human blood again. Dracula had a human wife once and had a few kids which it took years for this village accepted but thankfully they did. But that was many years ago so his wife has passed away of old age. Makes me wonder if the children are still vampires or are they hybrids?

"Viktoria!" I heard a voice from behind it was best friend Karina. I ran to her "Karina, I was just going to look for you" I said. "Oh really? I just wanted to visit you, I brought some beef soup" said Karina when she was about to enter the house. "Wait, is it okey if we go at your house or at Adriana's house?" I asked. Karina knowing me well knew why "You talked back again? I'm glad you did, but is dangerous" said Karina as we then start walking together as she holds my arm. "I know, she's getting out of control with wanting to control everything. I just got so angry...I honestly just want to jump off a bridge" I said and Karina sighs "Don't be hard on yourself, and you're not jumping any bridges in my watch, if you die, I die" said Karina which it made me laugh.

Adriana p.o.v

"Oh my! Oh my goodness!" I yelled excited after the letter that my father just read to me. Mr. Jeager has asked for my hand in marriage! "I have to tell my friends!" I was about to go running but when I open the door "I was about to knock" said Karina. I immediately pulled Karina and Viktoria in "I got exciting news! I'm in engaged!" I yelled. "Really? By who?" Karina asked. "By Mr.Jeager!" I said. "Isn't he old?" Said Viktoria as joke "Not his father! Is Elbert Jeager the son!" I said and hit her arm. Viktoria laughed "I know, just teasing you. I'm happy for you" said Viktoria. "Oh congratulations!" Said Karina as she gave me a hug.

No one's p.o.v

Viktoria, Karina and Adriana. Had lunch together and they discussed things of life. "Do you think the vampires will ever wake up?" Viktoria asked. "Why would you want that?" Karina asked concern. "Don't tell me you're into vampires like that girl that married Dracula?" Said Adriana teasing while picking up their plates to wash them. Viktoria turn red blushing "Is not like that! I'm just curious" said Viktoria looking away. Karina stand up to help Adriana with dishes "Honestly you turn red so easily" said Karina laughing. "Is not like I can control that..." said Viktoria and crossed her arms. "Is been 100 years I think, I wouldn't be surprised if they woke up already" said Adriana outloud as she thought about it. Viktoria hearing that made her excited to finally see a monster in person. "I did hear that they don't drink human blood anymore but i don't know, I don't think I would trust them that fast" said Karina concerned. "I guess you're right with that" said Viktoria.

Is a short story, so hope you guys like it. Let me know what you think in the comments below