chapter VI

Gabriel p.o.v

I have been training Viktoria for a few days she's gotten better, but... she doesn't have that anger or hatred to kill. Also, she's a bit clumsy, which is normal since she's not used to carrying heavy weapons. She tends to lose her balance. I do know that she has a fighting spirit. When she was in school as a kid, she would fight other kids that would bully her only friends. She would get in trouble, but one thing I found interesting was that she never lied. She always admitted that she hurt someone. No matter the consequences. That was years ago, and she changed after having to stay home after she finished school. She has no confidence, no will to be someone great, almost like something destroyed her mind and soul. "I can't do it, I could never defeat you," said Viktoria as she stopped swinging the sword at me and dropped her weapon and sat on the ground. "You're still new, but one day you might be able to defeat me," I said, smiling as I picked up her weapon. "Like that will ever happen," said Viktoria in a low voice, but I could still hear. This is what I mean, when she was a kid, she would never give up when fighting, even when her school bully was stronger, she would continue fighting until she would defeat them. I would worry, of course, no one wants to see their little sister cover in bruises. "How about you take a break and we try again later?" I said as a suggestion. "Ok..." said Viktoria as she stood up and walked away. I wish I could have spent more time with her when she was a kid, and maybe she wouldn't have ended up like this.