chapter IX

No one's p.o.v

Far away from the village, there was a hidden vampire castle that was only the entrance to the underground vampire cave that had a town filled with low class vampires. All the nobles and royal vampires lived in a huge castle on the other side of the town where they had the best view to look at their people's town. Dracula is living in a mansion in the forest next to Silver Village, but he and his children would visit his town once in a while.

A butler entered the room with some deer blood and noticed the Queen looking out the window. Usually, she does this when there's something stuck in her mind. "You're Highness, you seemed lost in thought. Is there something bothering you?" Said a butler, named Sébastien. The queen looks away from the window and looks at her butler with no emotion. "Yes, a new monster has been trying to find our home," she said. Her name is Queen Katherine Mondragon. She's been ruling for thousands of years after her husband King Magnus Mondragon passed away. The Queen wears a black vail to represent her husband passing. No one hardly remembers her face after so many years. "That sounds very serious, your highness," said Sébastien, surprised by the news. Katherine looks out the window, looking at her town. "Over 10 vampires have been killed by being burned," said Queen Katherine. "Are you sure they're not humans?" Sébastien asked. "Yes. The vampires were biten by something that could breathe fire. This monster can be our new weakness, " said Queen Katherine. "Do the others know?" Sébastien asked, concerned. "Some nobles know about it, but I don't want my vampires to know yet," said Queen Katherine. "Of course, you're Highness," said Sébastien.

George was going around the forest with Gabriel. "Hey, look at this," said Gabriel, getting George attention. Gabriel found a spot on the snow that was melted with a burn corpse lying on the floor. George touched the ground near it. "Is still hot. It must have been recently, " said George as he looked around and noticed some flowers that we were starting to bloom not too far from the corpse. George and Gabriel stand up back to back as they look around and notice other areas with melted snow but no ash. Some of the trees had been damaged. "Brother... this person was murder..." said Gabriel. "Yes, neither were human. No human can do this much damage. These were two monsters. I can tell that the one that lost is a vampire, due to the fangs and the clothing, " said George as he looks back at the corpse. Gabriel and George put their hands together as in prayer. "May you rest in peace, your sins be forgiving, and may heaven welcome you with open arms," said both of them as they paid their respects to this vampire who died a tragic death.

They heard a sound behind them and immediately turned around and saw a boy with formal clothes covered in dirt and snow with glowing red eyes. "Hey there, is okay. We won't hurt you, " said George as he kneeled down to be his height. The boy immediately started to cry and ran to George's arms and started to cry even more. "Is okey, what wrong?" George asked the crying boy. They both could tell it was a vampire, and his was terrified. "Do you know what happened?" Gabriel asked. The boy tried to calm down a bit so he could speak. "My father was teaching me how to hunt...for animals...for their blood." The kid made a pause, trying to catch his breath. "Is okey, breath in, breath out," said George, helping the boy who followed his words. "A monster that looks like us... attack us...my father immediately push me as far as possible and told me to run...while he fought it...the monster looks like a vampire but...their eyes were orange...and they're hot not cold skin like us....I run away before they finished fighting...I was scared to get out of my hiding spot...until I heard you two walk by....and I followed " said the boy who didn't want to let go of George as he took a pick of his dead father. George pick the boy up, "What is your name?" He asked. "I'm Crowley," said the boy. "Okey, Crowley. I'm George, and this is my brother Gabriel. We will be taking you home. Okey? Do you remember how to get back?," George asked. Crowley nob his head yes. "Okey, let's go," said George as they started walking as the boy stayed in George arms.