chapter VII

No one's p.o.v

Viktoria has gone for a walk with Ian after the incident. She was really surprised when he hit her older sister. "Why did you hit my sister?" Viktoria asked, curious. "I don't like you getting hurt," said Ian honestly. Viktoria chuckle. "Thank you, you're my hero," she said, smiling at him. Her words made Ian proud of himself "Cute" He said. Ian noticed their surroundings and realized that there were humans looking at them and mostly were judging looks. He didn't want to ruin Viktoria's day, so he made an excuse to avoid the villagers. "I got an idea, there's a place I want to show you," said Ian as he started walking fast. "Really? Where?" Viktoria asked as she followed. "Is a surprise," said Ian. He started to walk too fast, so Viktoria ended up automatically grabbing his arm, which made both of them stop. Ian looked behind as he realized that she was falling behind. Before Ian could apologize, she spoke first. "I'm sorry!" Said Viktoria as she immediately let go, and her face was turning red. Ian offered his hand without a word, which Viktoria understood, and slowly grabbed his hand, which her heart started to beat really fast. "Let's go," said Ian, smiling as they started walking.