chapter II

No one's p.o.v

"Have you thought about what dress you will wear?" Viktoria asked. "Actually no, but there's a beautiful blue dress that might be perfect" said Adriana as they walked outside the village going into the forest. "A blue dress?" Karina asked as she skipped to each rock to cross a small river as the other 2 followed. "I'm not surprised, you do love blue" said Viktoria as she almost slipped. 'Good they didn't notice' Viktoria though. Little did they know they were being watched.

They arrived to a frozen lake. "Here we are, let's get fishing" said Adriana as she place her bag down. Viktoria and Karina worked together to make a hole on the ice. Adriana was placing the bait on the fish hooks before getting it in the water. "How many you think we will catch today?" Adriana asked as they waited patiently. "Idk but hopefully enough" said Karina as she offered some warm tea to Adriana which she gladly accepted and took a sip. Viktoria got distracted from seeing something move in the bushes. "Where's Viktoria?" Adriana asked looking around. "I'm right here!" Said Viktoria while looking behind a bush. "What are you doing?" Karina asked from where they were sitting. "I thought I saw something! I'll be right back! I won't go far!" Said Viktoria as she walked a little farther. "Okey! Be careful!" Karina yelled. Adriana sneezed "is so cold now after the storm last night" said Adriana.

Viktoria p.o.v

As Viktaria walked deeper in the forest, she started to have a bad feeling. She was about to return but then heard a sound behind her, she turn around and saw an injured deer, it had a huge bite mark on the leg. "Oh no, are you ok?" I asked, I was about to get close, a wolf came out of the bushes going straight to Viktoria. A gun shot could be heard, Nicole shot the wolf's head before it could reach Viktoria and then shot the deers head to put it out of is misery. The dead wolf slowly turn into a human body. "If you were a true Van Helsing, you wouldn't had fallen for such an easy trap" said Nicole looking down at her and then walked away. I felt useless and decided to walk back to my friends.

"Viktoria are you ok? We heard gun shots" Karina asked. "Yeah, it was just my sister" I said in a very down mood. "What did she say?" Said Adriana "Not much, is just the usual" I said. Honestly I think getting killed by that werewolf would have been better then talking with my sister.

After catching a few fishes they decided to call it in for the day. As we were about to enter the village, "Your sister is there..." said Karina is a whisper. I saw my sister talking to someone, it was man I never seen before and my sister had her guard up. His clothing seem from a noble family but I decided not to care. Without realizing I made eye contact with the man and his eyes glowed red. I immediately looked away blushing, his so handsome looking. I started to speed walk away which my friends noticed and they almost ran trying to catch up to me.

No one's p.o.v

Nicole noticed an unknown man in the village and immediately wanted to investigate "Who are you?" Said Nicole with serious face. The man turn around and Nicole noticed his red eyes. "Are you with Dracula?" Nicole asked disgusted. "Yes, I'm Lord Ian Vlad...and you?" Said Ian, trying to figure out what she wants. "I'm Nicole Van Helsing, if you try to harm anyone I won't think twice to put a silver bullet on your heart" said Nicole defensively. "Ok..." said Ian after he made eye contact with the blushing brown haired girl 'cute...' he thought. Nicole then walked away going to her house. Ian try to follow the brown haired girl for a bit but he noticed that she runaway with her friends while carrying some bags. 'Hopefully I get to see her again...she seems taller then me, I hope she doesn't mind that' Ian thought as he then continued his walk around the village.

Viktoria arrived at her house with Karina and Adriana behind her. "Are you okey? Why did you run off?" Adriana asked trying to catch her breath. "Sorry... I just want to start cooking quick before my sister arrives so I don't see her..." said Viktoria as an excuse. "Okey then, I have to get going" said Adriana. "I have to go to, I'll see you both tomorrow!" Said Karina as they continued they're day.

Nicole arrived later at night, with someone a guy walked her home "Thank you, for the drinks. I have to go to sleep. I have stuff to do tomorrow, good night" said Nicole and close the door. Viktoria could hear her from her room, she felt anxious. She hasn't provoke her today so she knows she won't get yelled as long as she stays quite. Nicole open the door of Viktoria's bedroom "What are you doing?" Nicole asks. Viktoria decided to just say everything straight forward. "Drawing..." said Viktoria. "I'm going to bed so blow off the candle, that bothers me" said Nicole as she left to her room. "Ok..." Said Viktoria. 'She always thinks the world revolves around her...' Viktoria thought as she put her stuff away. "Viktoria, the light!" Nicole yelled from her room. "I'm putting my stuff away!" Said Viktoria back in the most friendliest way possible and then put out the candle.

This is chapter 2, hope you enjoy