Savannah P.O.V.

I'm getting ready for school. I just turned 18. My birthday was 2 weeks ago I didn't scent my mate out in this pack. I was hopeful. I told my parents that I want to stay in the dorms when the semester starts so I can see if I can find my mate. Also, travel this summer. They don't agree or think it's a good idea.
They want me to take at least a year before going to other packs. I was sad because they just straight dismissed the idea.

I'm 18 I don't need their permission I just respect my parent's opinion. I heard that Future Alpha Nixon returned last night. He's been gone a month training at the kings pack. I have always had the biggest crush on that man. That red hair and them sky blue eyes. The man is sexy.

He is a whore. He's dating Brittany as of right now. She makes it clear t everyone she's the future luna. I personally don't see her fit to be Luna. She has slept with most of the top warriors and she's very well known in neutral territory. They make the perfect match now that I think about it. Two Hoes.

"WHAT IS THIS?" Ma yelled at me
"My travel papers and dorm application." I say
"We talked about this already Savannah take a year. Your mate could very well be a pack member and you are what off traveling the country." She says
I roll my eyes.
"Ma please I don't get the big deal." I say
"No Savannah I don't want to hear anymore about it. I'm telling your father you still went and got the application." She says
"Have a great day mother. Im going to school."
'What the hell is your mother talking about you applying for college dorm.' Dad say thru the link.
'It's nothing I didn't even fill it out yet.' I say
'Clearly our opinion does not matter to you. You claim you are 18. You do what you want. You are grown. I will treat you like one.' Dad growls
Because I want to stay on campus and enjoy college life.' I say
'Why ask if what we say clearly won't matter to you.' He says.
'It's not like that.' I say
He cuts the link.

I start to cry. This is ridiculous. My parents aren't strict so this is really ridiculous. I'm late to class. I'm emotional for no reason. I slide off into an empty classroom and cry. My parents are really upset with me because I don't want to go to college in this territory. I want to go to the college in the kings territory. I got in too.

I cry for most of the block. I'm crying when the door to the class opens. I jump up at the sound of the intruder hurrying to get my books thinking it's a teacher. I freeze when the most intoxicating scent I ever smelled hits me. Spicy vanilla bourbon. The scent makes my mouth water. I look and in the flesh. My Mate.

Future Alpha Nixon Carter.

He looks shocked. Then I feel is aura. His anger coming off in waves. I'm nervous as fuck what did I do to him.
Evie my wolf is all happy in my mind purring. Not sensing this man's anger. I see his wolf flash. Evie excitedly pushes foward.
"MATE" she says.
The bastard does not say it back just stands there looking pissed. My wolf whines. I feel sad and fearful. He's about to break my heart.

"MEET ME IN THE FOREST AFTER SCHOOL CLOSE TO WATER ON OUR WESTERN BORDERS." he orders.
"Yes Alpha." I respond sadly.

This has got to be some joke. I just know he's about to reject me.
'Mate.'Evie whines
'I know Evie we will see him after school' I tell her
I feel her sadness. That asshole.