Tiffany P.O.V

My asshole ex-mate is here to irritate me. I've been back at Ambersy for almost two years now. I sit here on  the tables near the training center working when he comes bothering me. He's an enforcer at Crystal Blood.
"Where are my pups?" He growls at me.
I growl right back at him.
"Are they your pups because last time I checked you denounced my pups for your mistress and her pups." I growl at him.
"Your jealousy is unattractive." He laughs.
"That ugly ass bitch is nothing I could ever be jealous of. You aren't even anything to be jealous about. I'm genuinely disgusted and ashamed that I stayed as long as I did all for the love of the goddess." I say.
He growls. I laugh.
"You'll never find another male that will do you how I use to fuck you." He says grabbing my face and kissing me.
That earns him a hard slap.
"I was not a virgin when I met you. Trust me when I tell you I've had bigger and better. I stayed and enjoyed only because you were my mate but you were never the best I ever had." I tell him.
He growls viciously.
"You whore." He growls.
"No that would be your current mate. I hope you get a DNA test on the bastard she's pregnant with and don't ever mention my kids again. You lost that privilege the day you denounced them in front of Crystal Blood and to the council. Fuck you." I say.
"I don't care I have a family. If you would have coexisted with her it would have never gotten this far. I did love you Tiff." He says.
I scoff.
"Love me. You cheated on me our entire mate bond. You made a fool out of me. We no longer exist to each other stay away from me Dean." I say.
"Whatever Tiffany. I'm happy and that's all that matters. We are happy and living life it's just sad that I had to break my kids heart because their mother wouldn't accept their siblings. I rejected you Tiffany not the other way around." Dean says
I look him dead in his eyes.
"I thank you and the goddess everyday for it. I don't regret you because you gave me my pups and you were a good mate when you tried I regret that I didn't leave sooner and allowed you to treat me as a second option." I say.
He growls and tries to grab me but is blocked. I look to see Tim standing between us.
"Tim." He says respectfully.
"Dean." Tim says.
"I was just having a conversation with my mate about our kids." Dean says.
Jake my older brother approaches. He punches Dean right in the face.
"My sister isn't your mate and those aren't your damn pups. You rejected and denounced all 5 of them. They may have your blood but they are not yours. If I ever see you near her or my nieces and nephews again. I will make do on finishing what I started years ago." Jake growls.
Dean growls. I see it's about to be a shit show.
"Not on my training grounds. Dean you are a guest here. Your services are no longer needed. You can leave now or I can drag you out of here the choice is yours." Tim says.
Dean is a fierce fighter but he will never in his life be able to beat Tim. Tim is a brutal fighter.
"You or those pups aren't worth it. Goodbye Tiffany." Dean says. I see him walk to his other enforcers before Ronan and Jake go over with 6 other warriors to escort them out.
I start packing up my stuff.
"Are you ok Tiff?" Tim says
"Yeah I expect nothing less from that asshole." I say
"You did kind of provoke him with that you've had bigger and better statement." He laughs
That fucker heard the whole conversation.
I roll my eyes.
"I have." I wink before walking off.
He laughs as I walk off.
He's a damn dummy too. I don't know how Nixon doesn't notice. Those pups of that bitch are Timothy pups. I knew the minute I came back they were his. They look just like him and you can smell him in their scent. He broke my heart for that bitch. He tried to clear her scent out the room that day but it was still there.Just like now her scent lingers on him. I hope he is prepared for the day Nixon finds out the truth.
That's Nixons karma for hurting my sister. That bitch I'm waiting on the day I can catch her. She will know the wrath of a Spring. She seen some of it from my sisters.

I see her glaring at me as I walk by. I flash my wolf at her and she tenses. Her wolf is as weak as she is but that could be because he made her an omega or because never took training seriously.

Whatever it is I'm waiting. My sister will get her happy ever after and I know that is with Nixon. I just hope they fix it soon his pups miss him and Shane really wants to meet him.