Nixon P.O.V

I woke up still pissed about last night and wanting to go to Blue Moon to kill Edward and NightWalker to collect my damn family. I take deep breaths. I go and get ready for the day. I find Alex and Leo up eating Breakfast. Elijah and Tanner had patrol and training so they aren't home. The boys chose to stay with me when I moved into an apartment suite which I turned to the Alpha suite. I just couldn't move to the Alpha Floor it wouldn't feel right without Savannah.

"Good morning Daddy." Leo says.
"Good morning Pa." Alex says.
I ruffle their hair and sit down after making breakfast.
"Y'all better hurry up before you be late to school. I'll see you when you get back. Love you." I say as I leave out.
I'm in my office going over my pack affairs when I remember I need to talk to Tim about the new training program and center. I head out to the training center. Once I enter the training center something tells me to sneak up on him. I get to his office door and hear moans.
"FUUCK." I hear Tim groan.
I hear her voice and I slam the door open. Jared lets out a deadly growl. They immediately stop and scramble for their clothes she screaming apologizing. Jared is surfacing glaring at them both. I knew it. I knew they were still fucking. I knew Tim was still betraying me.
She moves behind Tim like he could protect her from me. I look at Tim who looks ashamed.
"MY OFFICE NOW!" Jared and I command them. They feel the command take over them and run to my office.
'GET TO MY OFFICE NOW!' I order my whole team.
'YES ALPHA.' They say.
I should have killed the bitch 10 years ago after she birthed Leo. This is my fucking Karma for never rejecting the bond I never accepted. This is ends today. I'm finally going to make it right for my mate. I call Jo on my way to the office.
"I want you to know that I'm going to kill this bitch today. Probably my head warrior too I'm still considering it." I tell him.
"What happened?" He ask.
"They were fucking in my pack training center. I don't give a damn about him fucking her but the disrespect to do it in my fucking pack early in the fucking morning." I say.
"Hear what Tim had to say first. Don't kill that bitch. I have a special plan for her. 23 years Nixon she needs to pay. I'm sending my warriors now just let me know when you banish her they'll be at the gates waiting. I'll text you." Joseph says.
"Ok" I say before hanging up.
I still might kill Tim though or beat the hell out the man he is like a brother too me.
I get to my office to hear arguing inside. I step inside and slam my door shut. The bitch is in the floor in tears. Tim is sitting in the chair looking ashamed and embarrassed and defeated. I say nothing. I walk to my chair and just glare at them. I ruined my mate bond behind this bitch. I can't only blame her because I played a part in it all for a fucking image. I smell both their fear.

"How long?" I command.
"23 years." Tim says.
"So the whole damn mate bond." I say.
Brittany say nothing just sits there crying as I glare at her.
"I'm sorry. I love her Nix. I tried to fight it. She's my mate. When I scented her out and seen you had marked her I tried to reject her she told me she was doing it to help you. I couldn't let my mate go because she was marked by my best friend. I tried brother." He says.
I growl a deadly growl. I fight the shift. My whole team growls violently. I hurt my mate and this bitch has been with hers the whole time. Tim never mentioned them being fated. I'm livid. I look and see Tim looking pitiful.
I finally let out a laugh.
"This is my fucking karma for rejecting my mate for this bitch. She was fucking her fated mate the whole damn time. You could have admitted you found your mate. I would have been with mine." I say.
"You would have killed him. You wouldn't have listened to reason. I couldn't let you hurt him." She says
The audacity this bitch has. I'm seeing red.
'Tell Tim. He can't know what happened. Rock would never allow it.' Stephan says thru the link.
I look Brittany dead in her eyes my anger boiling.
"Did she tell you what she did to my fated mate?" I ask Tim.
I figured he didn't know. I knew he would want to know.
"No I didn't even know you found your mate. I thought that's why you marked her." He says
"Don't do this. I'll reject you I'll take the pups and leave your pack. Please Nixon." She cries and pleads.
I look at my team who nods.
"Do you want to know?" I ask Tim.
"You know I need to know Nix." He says.
She's sobbing and crying so hard she doesn't even notice her kids have entered. Even Alex because Tim is going to find out the truth about him today. I'm setting everything straight once and for all. Tim looks at them and nods. They are tense every last one of them.
I hand him the file as I command her to tell every detail of what she did. He looks thru the file as she explains. I feel him turning feral and fight his shift.

"I'm sorry." She says reaching for him.
He growls at her.  He apologizes to me and tries to submit his resignation. I decline it and reject her as my chosen mate and Luna and break her bond to my pack and banishing her. She accepts it and cries at the pain of both . I feel better than ever. I feel that mark leave my skin and my heart swelled.