Nixon POV

I'm still pissed. I will be declaring a war. The fucker touched her stomach and said he could raise my pup. He will die. And I'll be expanding Ambersy territory since our packs are neighbors. Dad is already in agreement I would have did it even if he wasn't. The fucker had been disrespectful since he arrived this morning.

Oran had took the ladies to my private lounge. I just want to be with my mate but her and Nora are catching up.
As the guys enter ai immediately go to her and pull her into my lap breathing in her scent.
'Seriously.' She groans thru the link.
'Yes I'm ready to go lay down.' I groan.
She ignores me and we all continue talking.
"You two fools are always into something." Stephan tells Jo and I.
"It was Nixon. I went to control the situation. I already knew it was going to hell when I seen him touch Sav stomach." Jo laughs.
"You do realize you kicked him in his face and gave me the go ahead." I say.
"He is a disrespectful fucker. He purred at my fucking mate." Jo growls.
"We could all see how you were fighting not to defy your dad." Lance laughs.
"I had a special type of torture for that fucker since he felt he would make a good father to my pup." I growl.
Savvy rubs my face.
"He's not fit to be Alpha anyway his own fucking team complained about him tonight. He won't even claim his heir because it's a girl." Jo growls.
"Well that won't be a problem long. I've wanted that territory for years anyway." I say nonchalantly.
Savannah turns to look at me and shakes her head before turning back around.
"Is a war really necessary." Savannah says.
"VERY." All the men growl.
The woman roll their eyes.
'Rachel just went to get the kids. She's bringing Sarai.' Savvy links me.
'Ok love are you ready to go.' I say rubbing her growing bump that my son is currently kicking.
'Nora wants to see her. After we can leave.' She tells me.
I start nibbling her neck.
"You two are ridiculous." Nora laughs.
"I don't get how they hide it. The fool clearly is obsessed and can't keep his hands to himself." Jo laughs.
"He doesn't hide it. I don't think he can." Oran laughs.
I flip everyone off and continue engaging with my mate.
Sarai runs over to us as soon as she enters.
"DADDY!" She squeals.
I scoop her up and kiss all over her face.
"Hey princess." I tickle her.
"Sarai there are other people here." Savannah says playfully.
Sarai smiles at everyone.
"Hey everybody. My daddy is the bestest." She says.
"Yes I am baby." I say laughing.
"Girls and their daddies. Aurora is the same way about this asshole." Nora laughs.
We all laugh and play with the kids. Sarai eventually falls asleep across mine and Savannah lap.
"I guess we will be calling it a night." I declare.
"Yeah we should all get together for breakfast tomorrow." Stephan says.
"We can do it on our floor around 9:30." Miranda says.
We all agree. Savvy puts Sarais hat and coat on since it's now cold out. We will ride with Oran since he lives 2 houses down from Savannah now. I take her from Savannah who I can tell is tired.
'Nixon people are still around.' She says.
I walk away with my daughter in my arms breathing her calming scent.
"Goodnight." Savannah tells them as we lock up the lounge.

After our lovemaking session we lay in bed talking about the day. I apologize for earlier. I took my frustration out on her and it wasn't fair.
"Did you have to break the man's ribs." She asked.
"I should have broke his damn neck." I say.
"You really do have a possessive problem." She rolls her eyes snuggling further into me.
I bury my face in her neck and we fall into a deep sleep.

Breakfast was good the next morning. The woman took the kids out to neutral territory. I'm not worried because they are heavily guarded with the king and my enforcers who have all been ordered to use deadly force if a threat is presented.
I'm currently sitting in my office when Tim walks in I instantly get pissed off. This man I consider my brother and one of my best friends has been betraying me for years. Stephan and Oran look at me and then at Tim and shake their head. Lance says nothing just stares at the man.
"What do you need Tim?" I say.
The man looks stressed and pissed off. 
"What is the problem between all of us. I have been feeling the difference over the years. We are all like brothers." He says looking at us all.
Lance laughs. I growl.
"Are we?" I say.