Welcome To Nene's Daily Struggles!

So uh this is actually a discarded chapter that was supposed to come right after 'Just Friends', You Say...? but i didnt like how it was going so yeah!!!!

——————————

Seriously, how could they?

Those two boys have been dumping their gay panics onto poor Kusanagi Nene! Why did she have to suffer watching these two homosexuals being so OBVIOUSLY down bad for each other while NOT REALIZING ANYTHING!? To her, it made absolutely no sense that things were taking so long with those two! 

     But, on top of all that, Nene had her own feelings to deal with...

     And so, in order to free herself from (some) of this torture, Nene decided to try to get the two together! Fortunately for her, Rui and Tsukasa did some stuff for her, like hanging out alone together and walking to school together, but Nene still had to take care of the rest, because neither of those two idiots were anywhere close to growing the balls to confess to the other. So, obviously, she had to force them t—

     "Wait, what?" Emu frowned, scooting closer to the green-haired girl without lifting herself off of the park bench she was sitting on. "Nene-chan, you can't just force one of them to ask the other to be his boyfriend!!"

     "Oh, yes, I can," Nene said with a glare. "It's been so long that they've been so down bad and shoving it onto me! It's like they're doing it on purpose just to irritate me!"

     "But why not watch it all unfold?" Emu stuck out her bottom lip. "Like a pretty flower opening for the first time! Or like a fairy tale! With a happily ever after!"

     "No way," Nene shook her head aggressively, sending her locks astray. "Plus, it would be less like a fairy tale, and more like a fanfiction."

     Nene's hair slid out from the scarf the girl had tucked it in so that it wouldn't get caught in the wind, but it did just that when the girl shook her head. The wind was quick to push Nene's long hair into her friend's face.

     "AAH!! NENE-CHAN, YOUR HAIR'S ATTACKING ME!!!" The pink-haired girl shrieked, waving her arms around as Nene's hair glued itself to her face. "NOT WONDERHOY!!! NOT! WONDERHOY!!!!!!!!"

     "...How about we go to my place?" Nene said after an awkward silence. "You know, indoors. Where the wind won't send my hair flying and it won't beat you up. And stop trying to murder my hair!"

     The two girls went to Nene's house, where they were safe from any vicious late autumn winds threatening to bombard you with angry hair.

     "Nene, you brought a friend over?" Nene's father said. "Welcome!"

     Emu nodded eagerly, bouncing up and down. "Hi! It's so wonderhoy to meet you, Nene's Dad!☆"

     The smile on the face of Nene's father began to falter. "It's... W—Wonderhoy to meet you, too... I guess?"

     Nene noticed the way her father's expression shifted slightly, as if he thought he was better than Emu. Like he thought she was stupid or something. Nene began to boil with anger and took hold of Emu's wrist.

     "Emu, let's go to my room," Nene said.

     "Yay!" Emu exclaimed as Nene took her to her bedroom. "Can we play some games?"

     "Yeah." Nene's cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

——————————

okay guys thats it there you go
short chapter that i never fimished yay

Word count: 576