Our First Big Show And A Conversation That Had To Be Had!

Ai had received tons of comments on their video, which was finally becoming popular and accumulating views... And comments.

     They checked out the comment section. Some users were asking why some parts were muted, others were asking why the boys were fighting, several wanted to know who they were...

     Of course, Ai ignored them. They weren't about to answer every user that wanted to know personal things about people. Ai had just posted the video to make sure that only people that knew either Tsukasa, Akane or Kamishiro well enough to tell by something other than their faces to know what was happening. What Akane did was insane and not okay at all.

     One particular comment caught Ai's attention, though. A user named "Amia" had mentioned someone in the comments—"User814927539". After writing the mention, Amia had written "I TOLD YOU SO!!!! IM NOT CRAZYYY!!!!!".

     Looks like someone didn't choose a username. Poor Amia, they had to write it all out...

     Ai ignored the rest of the comments on the video. Akane had been suspended from school for two weeks, and he was coming back tomorrow. Ai wondered of they were going to be murdered by Akane, as Tadashi said they would be.

     I can't imagine what it's gonna be like when Tsukasa and Kamishiro come back from whatever they left for.

——————————

     The time finally came.

It was almost time for Wonderlands x Showtime to perform. The troupe was already at the park, and some guests for the party were already there. The sun was setting and its light was slowly fading away into the night.

Shosuke was speaking to their 'client'. Nene was sitting next to a tree, ripping grass out from the ground and letting it go, leaving the small, green blades flowing freely into the calm outdoor wind.

     There was apparently an old yet well-maintained stage at the park as well. It was similar to the Wonder Stage, but it could never have the same refreshing, homey feeling of coziness that the Wonder Stage provided.

Saki told me she'll try to make it. I really hope she does. That way, she can see how much better I've gotten at singing and acting after we lost her!

     Rui and Tsukasa were speaking backstage about the show, until—

"RUI-KUN!!! TSUKASA-KUUUUN!!!!!" Emu jumped onto Rui as he was talking to Tsukasa.

"YEARGHH!" Tsukasa screamed, stepping away from Emu as she send Rui crashing down. "EMU, CAREFUL!"

"Ack!" Rui let out as he fell down onto the ground.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry, Rui-kun!" Emu frowned.

Emu lifted herself up as Tsukasa rushed over to Rui and offered his hand to help him up. The alchemist took Tsukasa's hand and stood up with a groan.

"Rui! Are you okay?" Tsukasa asked worriedly, checking Rui's face for injuries.

"I'm alright," Rui rubbed his forehead and let go of Tsukasa's hand. "Need something, Emu-kun?"

"It's almost time!!" Emu said. "Our first big show!! This is going to be so cool!"

"Oh yeah!" Tsukasa pumped his fist. "Let's put on the best show ever! Wonderhoy on three?"