Goodbye, America!

What a strange dream.

     Yesterday, Rui had woken up first, but today was different. Tsukasa had woken up before Rui. The blonde had gotten out of bed and got changed quickly.

     Rui seemed confused when he felt the lack of Tsukasa beside him as he woke up. That is, until he saw Tsukasa talking to Nene.

     "Morning, Nene, Tsukasa-kun," Rui rubbed his eyes.

     Tsukasa ran over. "Ah! Don't rub your eyes!" He urgently said, grabbing Rui's hands.

     "Yeah, go ahead, leave me for your boyfriend, I don't mind!" Nene called, getting ignored by Tsukasa.

     "Wha—?" Rui looked down at Tsukasa's hands around his wrists then up at Tsukasa. "Why not?"

     "I just wanted to see something," Tsukasa made eye contact with Rui, and didn't look away for a while. "Your eyes aren't bad at all, Rui. I think they're nice."

     Rui's eyes widened and he frowned. "You could've just asked to see them!" He said resentfully, clearly offended.

     Tsukasa flinched. "Okay! Okay," He said. "One thing, though."

     Rui remained silent, allowing Tsukasa to speak further.

     "Promise me you won't put on contacts anymore?" Tsukasa let go of Rui's wrists and he held out a hand.

     Rui was preoccupied for a few moments, leaving Tsukasa waiting and giving anxiety time to settle in.

     "Okay," Rui finally said, smiling at Tsukasa.

Tsukasa smiled back, his fear floating away as quickly as it had appeared.

——————————

     "Ughh..." Nene groaned, hunched over with her forehead pressed against the seat in front of her.

     "No! Nene-chan, don't throw up yet! We just started flying!" Emu said urgently. "We took off ten seconds ago!"

     Wonderlands x Showtime, Emu's older brother and Saki were already on their way back to Japan. The group took up two rows of seats.

     Nene, obviously, took the one farthest away from the window. Emu, wanting to be next to her girlfriend, took the middle one and Shosuke took the window seat.

     In front of those three were Tsukasa, Rui and Saki. Saki was at the window, Tsukasa in the middle and Rui was on Tsukasa's other side. Rui was doing some Sudoku puzzles.

     "Kusanagi," Shosuke leaned over to Nene from his seat. "There should be a bag in the pocket on the seat in front of you. Should you throw up, use that."

     "Yes, I know." Nene shot Shosuke a sideways glare. "I've flown before, and one time even with you. What a surprise."

     "You could have said it in a nicer way," Shosuke frowned and retreated back to his own seat.

     "Or, Nene, just don't throw up at all." Tsukasa said from the seat in front of Shosuke's.

     "Tsukasa-kun!" Emu frowned. "Don't be mean just because you feel good!"

     "It's an option," Tsukasa shrugged.

     "I didn't know Nene got sick on airplanes," Saki said.

     "Now you know," Tsukasa said. "I'm boooored."

     "Wanna try Sudoku?" Rui asked, offering the book to Tsukasa.