#5:precious moments

Author's pov~

The next morning, Myra went to Rudy's room so that they both can wenr to the classes together as they usually go, bu he had already left. This unexpected absence left her feeling uneasy.
Later, in class,when she entered , she noticed Rudy chatting with aarohi, that makes her feel disappointment, as she had expected him to accompany her.

Without saying anything, Myra proceeded directly to her bench. After a while, Teju entered the class.
Teju asked myra that why she is so well dressed today but myra didn't replied him.
When the teacher arrived, Rudra went to Myra's seat and sat beside her. Myra questioned Rudra, "Why didn't you call me this morning? We usually come together. Why did you come alone?" Rudra explained that he needed to clarify some doubts with Aarohi, which is why he arrived early.

After classes, Rudy informed Myra and Teju that he needed to go to the library with Aarohi to study early.
He left together with aarohi, leaving Myra visibly upset.
Teju noticed her mood and inquired what was wrong. Myra revealed that it was her birthday, and Rudy had forgotten for the first time in ten years. She couldn't help but feel hurt.

She also told Teju that its all because of that aarohi , she hates her more now .

In the evening, Teju suggested celebrating Myra's birthday and inviting Rudra along. However, Myra declined, stating there was no need to call rudy.
Just then, Myra received a call from Rudra, who informed her of an emergency and requested both Myra and Teju to come to his room. Urgently, they headed to Rudra's room, finding the lights off upon entering. Suddenly, the lights came on, revealing rudy standing there with a smile and a cake, singing the happy birthday song.
Myra was pleasantly surprised to realize that Rudra had never forgotten her birthday; it was all his plan to surprise her.

But she was more surprised about the presence of aarohi and priya there.

Myra cut the cake , they all ate and rudra had already ordered some snacks and coke for all.

RUDY'S POV ~

While eating, I presented Myra with a pair of sneakers as a gift

While eating, I presented Myra with a pair of sneakers as a gift. Teju expressed that he hadn't brought anything, explaining that he had been busy accompanying myra all day and promised to give a gift later.
Aarohi brought a chocolate box for Myra, mentioning that she hadn't known it was her birthday and it was the best she could manage as a gift. Myra responded rudely, stating that even the chocolate box was unnecessary as they weren't close friends.

After a while, Aarohi mentioned she was leaving, but I insisted she stay a bit longer, and we decided to play a game of truth or dare. When the bottle landed on me, Myra asked me a question. She ask whom I loved most , to which I replied, "It's the birthday girl, you, Myra." Myra was touched by my response and hugged me. After spinning again, the bottle pointed to Aarohi, so I asked her a question. I queried how many boyfriends she ever had. Aarohi was surprised by the question and then shesaid that she never had a boyfriend.