#13: forever together

The next day, Aarohi woke up to the sound of her alarm. When she switched it off, she noticed numerous notifications on her phone.

Upon opening them, she realized they were from various accounts on her Instagram. Many girls had sent her messages, asking, "Who are you?" and "Why did Rudy tag you in that post?" Additionally, there were numerous comments on the post, questioning, "Who is this girl?" and "What are you saying? Please reply, Rudy."

" However, she realized that Rudy hadn't messaged her anything.

After thay She got ready and left for classes. As soon as she stepped out of her building, she saw Rudy standing in front of it, and upon seeing Aarohi, a big smile appeared on rudy's face.

She went to him and asked, what are you doing here?

And he replied, I just came to... I just thought that if we could go to the classes together.

And she said, okay. Then they left.

On the way, Aarohi asked, You didn't check your phone? Rudy said, No. Why?

she said, There are so many notifications on my phone in the morning, and when I checked it, they are all from your fangirls.

And Rudy was like, Huh? What?

So when Rudy checked his phone, he saw that there are so many comments on his phone and messages too, asking about Aarohi .

  Rudy said, Should I delete my account?

And she said, No. Why? It's nothing.

And Rudy confirmed, If anybody says something to her, then he is not going to take it lighter.

But she said, No. There is nothing serious like this.
So why don't you delete that post? But Rudy said, No. I am not going to delete that. Eventually, Rudy added, I was just thinking to post that picture of us. We take on with the sunset.

And Aarohi said, No. You can't.
Do you want me to die?

Rudy asked, What? Why are you saying this?

Aruhi said, If you post this picture, your fangirls will kill me. Seriously, don't post it.

"If anyone dares to say a single word to you, I won't hesitate to take action against them. I won't take it lightly because you are important to me."

As they were conversing, Rudy's phone rang. It was a call from Myra. When Rudy answered, Myra asked, "Where are you?" Rudy replied, "I'm on my way to class." Myra urged, "Come fast. Teju and I have already reached," before abruptly ending the call. Rudy then turned to Aarohi and said, "Let's go, otherwise, we'll be late for class."

Upon entering the class, Myra was visibly surprised to see Rudra accompanying Aarohi.

Rudra proposed, "Aarohi, don't you think we should sit together?"

She said, "Are you comfortable with  sitting at the first seat?" Rudy intervened, "No," prompting Aarohi to respond, "That's fine then. You should go and sit with your friends." Reluctantly, Rudra moved to sit with Myra and Teju, while Aarohi settled into his seat.

Teju asked Rudra, "Why did you come with her? What's going on?" Rudra replied with a smile, "we are together now.

Upon this teju congratulates, Rudy but myra was so shocked, angry and equally disappointed, but she can't say anything like now As  she don't want to fight with rudy again

Throughout the entire class, Rudra couldn't help but steal glances at Aarohi and eagerly awaited the moment when she would catch him looking back at her. However, to her frustration, Aarohi never turned around, making it impossible for Rudra to see her face.