#21: after the leap

Hello, guys. So, this chapter continues the story after the leap of  5-year  where Rudra became a cricketer, and he played the Ranji matches right now. Aarohi is in her 4th year of medical training, and they both are at good places in their careers, but their love story is  dead for both of them .
They both hate each other right now, but let's see what happens.

____________________________

"After 5 years,

At St. Thomas auditorium,

so, guys, here we are, welcoming our new sensation for the best Ranji player of the year, Mr. Rudra Sinha

The voice of the applause filled the studio as Rudra made his way to the stage and took his seat.

It's an interview in which Rudra is being interviewed as he has received an award for the best Ranji player of the year.

Interviewer: "So firstly, Mr. Sinha, I would like to congratulate you for receiving this award."

Rudra: "Thank you, I am glad to be here."

Interviewer: "So, what do you think is the key to success? In just a few years, you've become such a good player and the best player in the Ranji."

Rudra: "The only thing I'd say is  that hard work  is paying off for whatever I am achieving.

Interviewer: "So, do you think you will get selected in the IPL this year?"

Rudra: "Yeah, I am hoping for that as the selections will be next month. I am hoping to get selected in any team in the IPL this year and I am just wishing for the best."

Interviewer: "I can guarantee you will be selected as you are the best player in the Ranji right now. So, there is no chance that you won't get selected.

Rudra:thank you so much for this .

Interviewer:  To get a bit personal, I would like to ask some personal questions. We all know you're not married, and right now there are so many girls who are just fans of you, and you have such a good-looking face ,apart from playing good cricket?"

Rudra chuckled, "No, sir, you are just exaggerating."

Interviewer: "No, no, Mr. Sinha, it's true."

The interviewer looked towards the audience and said, "What do you say, girls?" There was a loud shout out from the girls all over the audience, and Rudra just laughed.

Interviewer: "See, it's just some girls, and you can see the excitement all over them just by looking at you. So, do you have someone in your life?"

Rudra: "No, I don't have anyone in my life. I don't want anyone in my life."

Interviewer: "Did you ever have anyone you loved, someone from your teenage years perhaps?"

Rudra: "Of course, I mean, teenage years are just like having so many relationships, and I also had that time. But now, as I've matured, I just think that was just a wasteful relationship. I wasted my time on them, and right now I regret having them."
While saying this, his eyes looked sad.

Interviewer: "Okay, Mr. Sinha, so we can say that you are just a tough guy who doesn't want to fall in love with any girl."

Rudra: "Yes, you can say that."

There was a shy, yet pleased feeling emanating from the girls sitting in the audience after hearing Rudra's answer.

Interviewer: "But I don't think the girls liked your answer."

Rudra: "Maybe."

And that's how, after many questions, the interviewer concluded the interview.

Rudy was so tired after the interview that he went straight to his room. Just as he was about to sleep, his phone rang. It was Myra. "Hi, Rudy."
"Hey, Myra. Why are you calling me now? You know I was about to sleep,"