#24 : why hating her

Hello everyone! This is the new update. Please read it, vote, and give me your feedback. Also, don't forget to follow me here and on Instagram. Your votes and feedback mean a lot to authors like me. It truly makes our day to receive your support and feedback on the chapters.
Stay tuned for more updates as I'm now free from my exam.
Let's keep the interaction going!

Pls 25 votes and 20 commens atlest .... its not that  huge request .

___________________________________________

"Jiya was so confused when she saw that Aarohi was hiding beside the table. So she went to her and asked, 'Aarohi, what are you doing beside the table?' Aarohi didn't say anything; she just gestured for Jiya to be quiet. After some time, Aarohi emerged from behind the table. Jiya asked again, 'What were you doing there?' Aarohi responded,  Rudra's friend? She knows me and she's here. I don't want to meet her or for her to recognize me.' Jiya said, 'Oh, okay. So what's her name?' Aarohi replied, 'Myra.'"

"When Myra entered the room, she saw that Rudra was asleep. She approached him and felt emotional upon seeing his condition. She said softly, 'I'm here, beside you.' After some time, Rudra woke up and asked, 'You're here?' Myra replied, 'Yes, I am.' She then asked Rudra, 'How are you feeling now?' Rudra responded, 'I've always been fine. You know that, Myra?' Myra said, 'Yeah, I can see how fine you are.' They continued their conversation, and when Rudra's mother entered the room, Myra greeted her."

"When Jiya and Aarohi were talking, the nurse came and told Aarohi that they had to go and visit Rudra for today. Aarohi said, 'Oh no! What am I going to do? She's in his room right now. I can't go there.' But she had to. So she took very slow steps towards Rudra's room. The nurse opened the door, but Aarohi was just standing beside it. The nurse said, 'Doctor, come in. Why are you so... Where are you lost?' Aarohi entered the room. Rudra saw Aarohi and just stared at her. When Myra saw Aarohi, she was shocked. She really didn't know what was happening, why she was there, or anything. She was confused. Rudra's mother just smiled at her and said, 'Doctor, you're here. Please check my son.'"

"Before starting Rudra's check-up, the nurse asked Rudra's mother and Myra to wait outside for a while. So, they both stepped out, and Aarohi began her examination.

She asked the nurse to prepare an injection, which made Rudra fearful. He said, 'Why an injection? I can take the medicines.' Aarohi replied, 'Mr. Sinha, it's necessary. We are doctors, we know what needs to be done. Please.' Rudra remained silent. The nurse prepared the injection and handed it to Aarohi. Aarohi rolled up Rudra's sleeve. Just as she was about to administer the injection, Rudra started twitching, anticipating the prick.

The nurse chuckled and said, 'Mr. Rudra Sinha, you're acting like a child.'

Aarohi remarked, 'He's always like this.' Immediately, she regretted her comment, thinking, 'Why did you have to say that, Aarohi?'

Rudra glanced at her and said, 'People change with time.'

Aarohi proceeded to give the injection, and Rudra appeared to be in considerable pain. After it was done, Aarohi applied a cotton ball and instructed Rudra to hold it for a minute. She then asked the nurse to change the bandages, informing her that she wouldn't be able to attend to Rudra today as she had other patients to see. Aarohi instructed the nurse to assist Rudra with anything he needed. The nurse agreed, and Aarohi left."

As Aarohi was leaving, she noticed Rudra's mother and Myra standing outside the door. She smiled at Rudra's mother and departed. Turning the corner, she heard her name being called. When she turned back, she saw Myra standing there, looking angry. Myra approached her and asked, "What are you doing here?" Aarohi retorted, "Why do you care? It's not your property." Myra responded with indifference, saying, "Whatever.
So, you became a doctor?" Aarohi affirmed, "Yeah, I think so."
Myra remarked, "Then just stay in your lane. Don't interfere in our lives again."
Aarohi asserted, "I don't repeat mistakes."
Myra smiled and said, "You know, now I hate you even more." Aarohi laughed and replied, "Then keep hating me ." With that, she left.