#8: Heart connection

He made my heart to skip a beat, and it never happened before...
She made my heart to race as fast as it could, and it never happened before.

Author's pov :

Myra was frustrated, tears streaming down her face. As she walked, Teju noticed her distress. Seeing her crying, he approached her and asked what had happened. And that's how it all began."
Myra didn't reply to him, so he made her sit on a bench and continuously tried to comfort her by saying, 'Okay, calm down. Let me know what happened. Did anyone send something to you?' After some time, Myra explained everything that had happened between her and Rudy to him. Teju then said, 'Are you jealous of our aarohi?'
Myra remained silent.
'Answer me,' Teju said. Finally, she replied, 'No, why would I be? I'm just Rudy's best friend, and I don't want to lose him".

"Myra denied whatever Teju said, but Teju sensed that she had feelings for Rudy. However, he didn't press the issue further. Instead, he focused on comforting her and walked her to her room, saying, 'It's okay, everything will be fine. You can't stay far from each other, so Rudy will come to u . Don't worry.' Then Teju left."

"On the other side, rudy was also very frustrated and angry at Myra because he didn't expect her to say something like that about Aarohi.
He was also sad because Myra was always with him every time, and she was just so confused about why this was all happening between them.

"The next day, Rudy went to class before time .He went directly to class and sat down.
Meanwhile, when Aarohi came out of the building, she was expecting Rudy, but he didn't come that morning. Somewhere, she felt disheartened, but she still went to class directly. Upon entering the class, she saw that Rudy was already seated."

"Rudy didn't see her as he was looking at a textbook on his desk. Aarohi went to her seat and sat down.
After some time, Myra and Teju arrived and also took their seats. Normally, Rudy sat between Myra and Teju, but today Teju sat between Myra and Rudy as Myra asked him to switch seats. Myra and Rudy were not even looking at each other. They were both angry with each other,
and then Teju said," yrr tum log kb tak baat nhi karoge" whatever happened yesterday, just clear it out".

"Myra and Rudy looked at each other but didn't say a word.
After class, Myra just took her stuff and left the class alone while Teju followed her.

Rudy was still sitting on his seat when Aarohi approached him and asked, 'What happened? Why are you looking so down today?'

Rudy replied, 'I just had a fight with Myra yesterday. We're not talking to each other.'

Aarohi, who sat beside him, asked why they fought?

"Rudy told her that Myra had been behaving differently for the past few days and he didn't know why she was wants to fight with him. And she always ends up adding aarohi in their fights.

Aarohi was about to ask, 'Me? I mean, we barely know each other 'Did you two fight because of me?'

Rudy nodded his head.

"Why?" Aarohi asked.

Rudy replied, "Because she said something bad about you, and I can't hear anything against you."

Aarohi smiled a little, but she felt upset because they both fought because of her.
So, she told Rudy, "Just go and talk to her. I can understand her because you always spend time with me, and she might feel ignored by you. But it's okay."

"But she hates you," Rudy replied.

"She doesn't hate me, she just doesn't like me, and even I don't like her.
It's okay. But just go and talk to her, and say sorry," aarohi insisted.