Chapter 65

A/N

Hey guys! How's life?

Anyway, this chapter is a little all over, but I like how it turned out. We finally got Sobek in, and the next chapter is going to definitely include a lot more of him; Elise and Blake's conflict took up a lot more than I realized.

Guest, I don't know if Owen and Rexy will meet face to face again; perhaps.

OREO, it's been too long my favorite cookie. I know Claire and Owen can be frustrating when we know what's wrong with Blake. I feel like sometimes the plainly obvious is easy to miss until something happens. I hope you never get a nightmare of Oreo thins.

Kim K's Butt, I love you lots as well, and college is college.

Anonymous, it's nice to meet you. I'm glad you loved the writing, and best wishes for the wedding.

A lot of you guys wanted Elise to watch Land Before Time, and I have to say, I bet it would crush Elise to watch Littlefoot's mother die. Shame on you, I love you guys, you have no idea. Oh, and the title of this chapter is Dr. Gerry's ringtone for those of you who want to type it into YouTube.

Thank you much and mighty for the reviews, I read them, I love them, I love you guys, and I hope you have a wonderful day/night!

--------------------------------

"Nokia Tune 3310"

Elise was a little sad today; Rosie was leaving, and she didn't know when she would be back. The movie marathon had been more fun than Elise had realized, and she truly wished she could remember everything from every movie. Rosie had promised to do another marathon with her when she came back; she pinky promised she would save up her allowance to buy a ticket for the summer. She would be back as soon as possible.

Ted and Charlotte promised to try their best to send her over when they could.

But Elise had braced for this farewell, and reminded herself that it wasn't goodbye. Rosie would be back, and she gently puffed air onto the small child with a crestfallen look on her face. Rosie gave a half smile as she quietly said, "I'll be back, Elise, okay? It just might be awhile, but I'll send you pictures, and we can write letters to each other."

Elise nodded; she would do her best to keep in contact with this one because it was what sisters did. Owen looked sad as he stood next to his mother, but he would cover it whenever Rosie would look at him.

The child looked unsure of what to do, and Elise softly snatched her into her palm before bringing her closed hand before Rosie. Elise had understood the gist of the song Nani had sang to her little sister.

They would part, but they would meet again.

Rosie glanced at the scaled hand when it gently opened, and she smiled before crawling over. Elise had found two flowers very similar to what Nani and Lilo had; she wasn't sure if they were the same, but they were close enough for her.

Rosie placed her small hands over both the flowers gently before she turned to Elise as she said, "We will see each other again."

Elise gave another puff of air on Rosie, and the girl let go of the flowers before they floated down. There wasn't wind to carry them away, but they would disappear into the trees as they danced around one another.

Until Blue and Echo tackled the flowers with vigor. Owen startled laughing, and Rosie giggled when Blue sneezed a petal away.

"Blue, I love you."

The raptor chirped simply to let Loud One know she heard her. Blue wasn't happy about the hatchling leaving the safety of their pack, but she needed to be raised by her own mother. Blue was not feeling motherly, and Loud One had the basics of pack down well enough.