chapter 1

We will be starting from right before sophie's kidnapping

you might feel that this is just a different narration viewpoint. 
But you gotta wait for those mind-blowing plot twists

Fintan didn't understand why Gisela wanted to go ahead and kidnap the moonlark.It was way to risky. But he had to admit that if it succeeded it would be tremendous progress for them.however gisela had the majority so he didn't convey his doubts to the others.

However alvar did.

Alvar said that it was too risky and one misstep would spoil their entire plan. After all they did know that the blackswan had given the moonlark multiple abilities.

Obviously
Gisela replied"this could give us a massive lead and for a massive gain risks are neccesary."

During the kidnapping

Genthen found it way too easy.They were alone in a cave which made the kidnapping very easy.

However that girl ,Sophie seemed to be blocking him without even trying.
And ,she was transmitting to someone.
Immediately he drugged her.

Trix watched with horror as the girl was drugged the second time. Trix said"I think we are going to far.she is just a kid"

To his surprise, brant replied
"It is hard for me as well, but it us necessary for the greater good."

Now ,trix's surprise was because brant was probably the most ruthless of their organisation mainly because his mind was slowly breaking due to guilt.But, he knew that they weren't going to kill her.

However , he was committed to the neverseen, though it might be related to the fact that his girlfriend was committed to the neverseen.

Suddenly there was a sound and the boy, had also woken up.genthen swiftly stunned the boy with the melder. From their doorway, the blackswan's leader , mr.Forkle had come.he was a great telepath. He was even better than genthen in certain areas of telepathy.

Forkle pierced alvar's consciousness with his own and gave a telepathic push to try and recover his thoughts. While alvar scrambled to mentally protect himself,he was restrained by two dwarves.

Soon it turned out into a full on fight.In the chaos , brant was the first to noticd that in the melee,the hostages and the blackswan's bloated leader had escaped.
So three of them went in pursuit.

But they had no idea where they went.

So,genthen tried to track her mind and managed to pull it of successfully to his surprise , considering he wasn’t able to break her blocking shield .

So of course they found her.

Now, brant had a melder and on seeing the boy he immediately used it.

But then the moonlark did the unexpected.
She inflicted.
Soon all of them were writhing in pain.
They had failed.
So,now they would have to go through the shinigaki trials for the first time.