chapter 7

Gisela saw fintan smiling as soon as she had entered their hideout. Suddenly, she was knocked down unconscious .

Fintan decided that it was apt to lock gisela in king dimitar's prison because , the neverseen didn't have a prison . They didn't leave anybody they captured alive. However , Gisela had some grandiose plans and he needed to know them. If they had potential, he could adopt them.

Gisela opened her eyes . She was in some sort of a cell. The neverseen's betrayal was fresh in her mind. She never should have made Genthen the one to be captured. Glimmer... Gisela had no idea why the flasher didn't stand up for her. Maybe she was just too busy in her stupid emotional problems. Just then serra,umber,brant and fintan came into the cell. Fintan wished her "hello ex-leader of the neverseen . How are you feeling in your room ?"  Gisela knew that all of the people who had come were slightly unstable so she knew that she couldn't push anyone
Too far. So she replied "enjoying my place here. Very comfortable indeed." With the hint of a smile he removed a shamkniv from his pocket, fiddling with it and spoke "Now tell us about drakostomes" . Gisela was taken by surprise . She hadn't told anybody about her plan that included drakostomes. Reading the look of surprise on her face fintan replied "king dimitar told us" Gisela agreed, this shamkniv almost made her want to conjure a light leaping crystal. But she knew that her conjuring had to be kept secret until it was time so she explained "drakostomes are a type of parasites that infect gnomes. They were taken from the bark of the pancakes trees. They-"
"King dimitar already told us about that stuff. We want to know how you were planning to use it"
Gisela decided that it was a good idea to let them do her dirty work. So she launched into an explanation "As all of you know , apart from the gnomes in the elvin cities, there are some gnomes in the neutral territories . My plan was to use the drakostomed on them and ,give them a fake cure in exchange for the labour of the other gnomes. " "pretty basic idea."replied serra. Gisela was about to lose it. Just then , Gisela ran her hand through her hair. Surprisingly, her hairpins were still there. However she knew that there was a very small chance that she would escape her cell. So she took it and tried to pierce fintan , but serra used her winds to take the pin from her hand. So, Gisela took another one of her pins and managed to get a clear aim on serra's cardioid artery. Serra was weak. She had bearly survived her confrontation with trix.Within moments serra was unconscious and possibly dead, and her blood had leaked into the river.

Umber started hysterically screaming, because she saw a bit of trix in her . Her shadowflux had subconsciously taken form of a shamkniv. Due to her fury , the shadow shamknives started repeatedly stabbing Gisela, giving her crescent scars everywhere. Luckily for Gisela, the shadow shamkniv was very blunt in compare to a real one. But she would have scars.
Everybody was screaming . Only fintan was thinking clearly. He shouted"silence all of you. And stop umber"
Fintan went on "serra will die ,if she doesn'tget urgent medical care. Also Gisela has recieved enough punishment for her crime , though she will recieve more . " nobody waited. Umber swiftly took serra and leaped away. After she was gone fintan told brant "some of our members will be unhappy if Gisela is left alive. However her information is helpful. So we will have to fake her death."
Fintan lit up his fire and brought it close to gisela's face , making her scream. Then fintan warned her "give us all your information or this flame will make a painful combination with your scars." After this fintan told brant to go and burn some wood at a the death chamber. All prisoners killed were burnt at that place. Later king dimitar heeded fintan's request and shifted Gisela to a secret prison . After all of this fintan went back to his favorite hideout,and brainstormed the plan about drakostomes. A smile crossed his face. He was going to make the councillors pay.