chapter 9

Ruy went to the clearing . He saw two girls. One was Sophie foster aka the moonlark with atleast four to five abilities and alvar's small sister biana vacker. He had no idea why the vacker was there. Anyways ,as soon as they were within a direct line of sight , he closed them in a force field. The moonlark looked like she was going to explode in anger. She seemed to be trying to breach the field with one of her zillion abilities. So, out of the goodness in his heart , he told her "none of your abilities can breach this field. " She seemed to ignore him and try again. However as expected she wasn't able to succeed . Ruy was pretty sure that the moonlark was mad at herself about the fact that she was unable to catch neverseen member who was right in front of her . However she tried her best to extract information from ruy . Obviously , ruy anticipated that and did not give them any clues. Again, remembering his earlier inspiration,ruy told them,"this is a standstill. None of us can attack the other. Anyways , more members of the neverseenare coming." Truth be told , none of the members were going to come. Fintan used to , but these days he didn't. Also he knew that the moment he dropped the force field, the moonlark would go all inflicting rage mode on him. To his surprise , the vacker chucked something at the force field. A pendant? A magnifying glass? Whatever it was , it broke the forcefield and they glittered away. Ruy was kind off relieved that they directly leaped away. Do, he silently thanked the human who had written that book, and hurried back to their hideout to inform fintan . Fintan went  and burned the Grove in like five minutes, and was back.
Fintan then told ruy ," I now nominate you as my advisor.  "
Fintan nominated him because their opinions differed very much.

Ruy was surprised that fintan nominated him as prime advisor after his major messup. Well... he just decided to leave it as it was and go sleep.

Another short chapter. But don't worry, the next chapter will be worth it.