chapter 11

Gisela was still trapped in the supposedly 'most secure prison in existence.' She could obviously just try to conjure the key. That would be her plan -Z in case everything else failed.However she realized that if she could tunnel, she would be out of there . She analyzed her surroundings. There was a bathroom, and a bed. The prison was triple layered.  Glass,  metal bars and some purplish blue colored algae coating the bars. Also ther was an occasional speck of some kind of translucent creature. So, Gisela deduced that breaking the door wasn't a possible option.
She sat their thinking. Suddenly, a guard came to serve her some sort off weeds for food. Well Gisela smiled, she decided to use a very effective yet stupid trick. Either it would work well or fail miserably. She told the guard," I know all about your plan. I will tell the king when he comes to question me . So your only option is to complete a demand of mine." On hearing this ,the guard started laughing . He said,"then tell me what my plan is ?" Gisela put two and two together. Ogres were known for their biochemical advances, and those translucent creatures were probably not a part of the prison defence system due to their irregular placing. Also they did seem to show minute movements like parasites . So Gisela put on a confident smile and said ," you want me tell what you're planning with the translucent parasites ?" The guard's expression turned serious and said," what do you want ?"
Gisela responded,"get me a baby green tredgeon ." The guard just snorted and said, "tomorrow, it will be delivered to you with your lunch" and left. Gisela smiled to herself and thought that this information about these translucent parasites could come in handy. With this thought she drifted into sleep. The next day true to his word , the guard bought a tredgeon with an iridescent green shell. She was impressed with the fact that he had been able to bring such a rare tredgeon.It was really small. However she knew a little secret about it . She had learnt that tredgeons were divided upon colour. This tredgeon was a part of the green tribe. The babies had ultrasonic cries. These would call the adults . Right on cue the baby tredgeon seemed to open its mouth. After about ten minutes, tunnels started opening into the prison. A couple of adults tredgeons had come to get their baby.  Gisela was already fond of the baby , so she decided to name it Salvator . Salvator meant savior in some human language. The only reason she knew it was cause Ethan was a very good linguist. Either way after the tredgeons saw their baby they quickly took him and scuttled away from a single tunnel. So she quickly started on a journey through another tunnel. After about two hours of walking, Gisela reached a place.  All the light made her shut her eyes. Later, she realized that she was in the neutral cities. So she conjured up a crystal to her hideout - cum - resthouse. Right before she was leaving ,she noticed that the moonlark and her friends were in exillium . Aha, so they had fallen out of favor with the council. She considered all of these changed variables and tried to formulate a plan , however her mind remained unhelpful blank. Well then, she decided,it was best to think about this stuff after a night's rest. So, she did exactly that. She slept.

hello readers. Was the tredgeon part unexpected?
Anyways, the next chapter will probably follow Ethan Benedict Wright II 's story.