chapter 6

Gisela, genthen and some of their dwarves and ogres were ready to turn an ambush for the neverseen on its head. However gisela's imparter started ringing. It was brant "they have found out"
"How ?"replied gisela
"The mesmer almost killed me . I had to tell them about our ambush.
Gisela groaned. This could spoil their entire plan. She wanted to recruit Grady since a long time. But so far she had had no luck.
She told genthen,"be ready for a change of plans but try not to deviate from our main goal"
Soon enough the fight began .
She saw the moonlark's body guard grappling with an ogre. He decided to grab the goblin and jump off the mountain, little did he know, the ogre would just force shift.

The mission seemed to be well planned, but genthen was now regretting the usage of the altitude remedy given by the ogres. It was ,asking his hea spin. His mental barrier felt as if it was being pulled in all directions. Fortunately however, his role was just to get caught , which he did, but not before killing a dwarf who was holding him .

Gisela knew that confronting her son was an unavoidable task. Somebody, jumped onto her from nowhere and sent them both tumbling down the slope of the mountain. Vanishers, Gisela thought ,exasperated . Then she noticed that the vanisher was the newly manifested vacker who had acrush on her son. Anyways Gisela used her dagger last second, to stop their fall.she thought about throwing the vacker down the mountain, but decided that she could be a valuable source of information through her son. So far she had been careful to mimic Cassius sencen's voice ,because she had made keefe wear the tracker on sencen crest by telling his father to give it to him Suddenly, she heard keefe shout "mom" . damn , her hood had come off while she was tumbling. So much for her potential source of information. Anyways gisela decided to threaten, the vacker with her dagger. She knew this would make them surrender. That was why despite the zillion abilities, the moonlark wasn't able to accomplish anything . She just cared too much and wasn't capable of ruthlessness . Either way she knew that despite everything, keefe still had some love for her. So did gisela, but for the plan she couldn't let him see that. So, when the blackswan managed to neutralize her dwarves , she simply jumped off the mountain, knowing that it would distract her son and give her some precious time to force shift and get to safety.

While Gisela was away, fintan made good use of his time and decided it was time to reclaim the leadership of the neverseen. He had convinced all the major members to not side with gisela. However , he had decided not to go to Genthen because he was a person who would most probably run off to Gisela and tell her the plan for hiss own benefit. He knew that when time came he would have to do something about him. Him and that flasher who was recruited by gisela.
While fintan was thinking, he saw Gisela come alone. Fintan knew that genthen was too get caught in this mission. It was the perfect time to reclaim the leadership.