sᴇʀɪᴇs ᴛᴡᴏ ꕥ 3

It was Halloween, baby! And the Party had presently decided that they were going to be Ghostbusters this year. It was simple. The boys would be the four Ghostbusters, and Lizzie would be the ghost. They were dressing up for school, too, as everyone always dressed up for fun during the day.

So, today, Lizzie was wearing a white dress with puffed shoulders, and she had a ghost mask as well.

"Come on, come on, Elizabeth! One more!" Her mum said enthusiastically as she took a photo of Lizzie in her ghost dress.

"No, mum!" Lizzie rolled her eyes. "You've already taken about fifty!"

But she knew this would happen. Her mum was a literal demon with a camera, and she could never get away until she had taken about a hundred photographs.

"Okay, fine!" Edith let her eldest daughter go with only seventy that day.

"Da da da, da da da da, du du du, du, du du du, da da da, da da da, Ghostbusters!" The four of them sang as they rode to school. They met up with Will at the bike racks and he was singing the same tune.

The four boys were wearing the classic khaki tracksuits and badges, with proton packs on their backs and plastic guns. Dustin also had a 'ghost trap' attached to his proton pack, which was basically a rectangular box with a lid that opened electronically.

"Hey!" Lizzie said to Will as he joined them. The four boys were being the four Ghostbusters, so he had a suit on as well.

"Egon! Yeah!" Dustin said to Will as he hugged him.

Then Will to Lucas. "Venkman!"

"Wait," Lizzie said, for she had just seen Mike's name badge. "Your's also says Venkman, why are you both-"

"Yeah, why are you Venkman?" Mike asked Lucas.

"Because I'm Venkman," he replied.

"No, I'm Venkman," Mike said.

"Why can't there be two Venkmans?" Will asked. Always the peacemaker.

"Because there's only one Venkman in real life!" Mike rebelled. "Besides, we planned this months ago, I'm Venkman, Dustin's Stantz, Will's Egon and you're Winston," he directed the 'you're' to Lucas.

"Erm, excuse me, what about the most important one, the ghost?" Lizzie butted in. "You can't forget me!"

Mike rolled his eyes. "Yeah, you're right, Lizzie. You're quite literally unforgettable."

Lizzie smirked as Lucas shouted. "Okay, can we get back to this, because I specifically didn't agree to Winston!"

"Yes, you did!"

"I don't think he did," Will put in.

"No one wants to be Winston, man," Lucas pointed out.

"What's wrong with Winston?" Mike asked.

"What's wrong with Winston?" Lucas echoed then spilt the facts. "He joined the team super late, he's not even funny, and he's not even a scientist!"

"Yeah, but he's still cool!" Mike shrugged.

"If he's cool, then you be Winston," Lucas said.

"I can't!" Mike protested.

"Why not?" Lucas questioned, but he knew what Mike was implying.

"Because..."

"Because you're not black?" Lucas raised his eyebrows.

"I didn't say that!"