Pʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ

Lɪᴢᴢɪᴇ

Running Up That Hill ---» Kate Bush
"You don't wanna hurt me, but see how deep the bullet lies..."

Material Girl ---» Madonna
"You know that we are living in a material world and I am a material girl."

That's My Girl ---» Fifth Harmony
"Who's been working so damn hard, you got that head on overload, got yourself this flawless body aching out from head to toe..."

Cool Kids ---» Echosmith
"She sees them walking in a straight line, but that's not really her style... and they all got the same heartbeat, but hers is falling behind."

The Man ---» Taylor Swift
"I'm so sick of running as fast as I can, wondering if I'd get there quicker if I was a man..."

Princesses Don't Cry ---» CARYS
"Boys, they're handsome and strong, but always the first to tell me I'm wrong. Boys, try to tame me, I know, they tell me I'm weird, and won't let it go..."

Pretty Girl ---» Maggie Lindemann
"I'm more than just a picture, I'm a daughter and a sister, there's more to me than people know."

Karma ---» Taylor Swift
"Karma is the thunder, rattling your ground, karma's on your scent like a bounty hunter, karma's gonna track you down."

Wild Things ---» Alessia Cara
"So gather all the rebels now, we'll rebel rouse and sing aloud, we don't care what they say, no way, no way."

Lɪᴢᴢɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Dᴜsᴛɪɴ

Dandelions ---» Ruth B
"I think that you are the one for me. Cause it gets so hard to breath, when you're looking at me, I've never felt so alive and free..."

Ho Hey ---» The Lumineers
"So show me family, all the blood that I would bleed, I don't know where I belong, I don't know where I went wrong, but I can write a song..."

Every Breath You Take ---» The Police
"Every breath you take... every move you make... every step you take, every bond you break, I'll be watching you."

Someone You Loved ---» Lewis Capaldi
"It's easy to say, but it's never the same, I guess I kinda like the way you numbed all the pain."

Lɪᴢᴢɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Fʟᴏʀᴀ

Atlantis ---» Seafret
"I can't save us, my Atlantis, we fall..."

Hurts Like Hell ---» Fleurie
"I loved, and I loved and I lost you."

Tʜᴇ Pᴀʀᴛʏ

Brother ---» Kodaline
"We've taken different paths, followed different roads, I know we'll always end up on the same one when we're old."