32 - They can't find me. It's alright

It took a while, but I finally escaped whatever place they were hiding in

It turned out that North's apartment was underground... in some odd tunnel that ran under a garage in Washington.

I was still in Greenvillage, Washington, but I was in a part of town that I didn't recognize all too well.

It was downtown... a dark place where mainly clubs and abandoned buildings rested.

Although—after running for hours—I decided that a club was the best place to hide because there were so many people, so I ended up slipping into one despite the bouncer not paying attention and ran straight into the crowd.

The room was hot; covered in thousands of people screaming and jumping while music pummeled through the room.

It smelled like sweat, perfume, and cologne mixed into one scent, and I wasn't sure if I could handle it or not.

The lights were flashing, scattering my brain into pieces, and I winced, looking away.

Every sense was overstimulated... everything blurring my thoughts and burning my mind.

It was insane.

I just kept myself in the crowd, entire body rattling with tremors as tears burned my eyes.

"It's okay..." I whispered to myself, trying to calm my nerves as the cold spread through me. "It's okay... He's fine. They won't find me. They won't. It's okay."

I kept shivering, wondering why I felt so cold when it was so... hot in here.

I just breathed, trying to control my anxiety as my legs shook from under me.

I hurt him... I hurt Sebastian.

What kind of monster was I? How could I do this to him?

I just gazed over at the wall, eyes widening when I found a blurred, black jacket hanging on the wall.

I was pretty sure it was the DJ's, but I wasn't sure if I cared right now. I was working on pure adrenaline right now.

After glancing around nervously, I slid through the crowd, silently crawling through the thousands of people.

While earning scattered curses and "watch where you're goings," I just found my way toward the end and caught the jacket, slipping it on seconds later.

I breathed shallowly, pulling the hood over my head as the jacket trapped in the heat.

Where was I going to go after this?

I didn't know... everywhere I went they would've found me.

I couldn't go home... I couldn't go to Sebastian's house... the only place was...

My eyes widened.

Neveah.

But didn't Sebastian know where that was?