CAST AND BACKSTORY

hey my loves, i hope you are all doing well and thank you so much for taking the time to read this story. before i begin i just wanted to mention that the main character in this book is going to be played by Ryan Destiny, this is a BWWM story😛. i've been dying for a timothee story like this so i hope you enjoy reading it as much as i love to write it💞.

BRIANNA MILLER
24
instagram: @brianna.miller
finsta: @champagnemami
British Actress

brianna miller has been on the acting scene since the age of 14 years old, and really flourished after her role in the hit British-teen movie, All stars, where she then went on to act in Maze Runner as one of the youngest cast members, playing the...

brianna miller has been on the acting scene since the age of 14 years old, and really flourished after her role in the hit British-teen movie, All stars, where she then went on to act in Maze Runner as one of the youngest cast members, playing the cousin of  Frypan. now she works on project that focus more on her ability to express strong emotions in sci-if movies, such as ghostbusters, along side her infamous role in the Scream Franchise and hit television programme Euphoria, which she won a grammy for.

TIMOTHEE CHALAMET
26
instagram: @tchalamet
finsta: @liltimmyt97
American Actor

TIMOTHEE CHALAMET26instagram: @tchalametfinsta: @liltimmyt97American Actor

(guys he's so yummy i cant.)

Anyone else that is in the book will be real actors or actresses, and playing themselves