PHONE CALL

the sunlights crept in through the blinds of Brianna's bedroom with its brightness causing the right side of her face to warm up. her eyes began to flutter open and she lay there for about five minutes before sitting up and going straight on her phone to check her socials.

as much as she wanted to have a very productive morning routine, she couldn't stick to it for more than three days so instead she decides to rot in bed on most mornings.

after fifteen minutes she realised it was time to get up and start her day, today she had a photo shoot with Off White which takes place in the States, so she was waiting for her manager to arrive so they could head to the airport. She often returned back home to London when she wasn't working on any of her projects but for the next week she was out in Los Angeles doing promotions.

@Brianna.miller added to their story.

once they escaped the busy airport after getting mobbed by many fans, Brianna and Juliet (her manager) made it into the car and were on their way to the photo shoot, the sun was beginning to set and the warm LA atmosphere gave Brianna a sense of n...

once they escaped the busy airport after getting mobbed by many fans, Brianna and Juliet (her manager) made it into the car and were on their way to the photo shoot, the sun was beginning to set and the warm LA atmosphere gave Brianna a sense of nostalgia. although she will always be a true Brit at heart, there was something about the States that seemed surreal. the fact that she was actively living out her childhood dreams made her even more grateful and wholesome as a person, which also makes it easier for people to be attracted to her personality.

JULIET: okay i'll get your bags for you, you just go inside girl.

BRIANNA: don't worry i've got it, you have your own bags.

JULIET: no no i insist it's fine.

BRIANNA: julie you know it's gonna make me feel bad, i insist.

JULIET: fine.

the pair carried their luggage out of the boot and made their way into the building, then raced to hair and makeup because they were a little behind schedule.

@brianna.miller

miller

472

472.7k likes.
liked by simoneashley, theojames and zendaya.

zendaya- woman crush fr.
|- brianna.miller- girl the way you've been my woman crush since like forever😏.

user1722- she's lowkey mid, why are you guys gassin her up😂
|- and you need a trim. just because you probably tried sliding in her DMs and she ain't replied doesn't give you an excuse to lie.
liked by brianna.miller.

yarashahidi- face card never declines
|-thank you sister❤️

judebellingham- green is definitely your colour wow.
|- user17382- boy bye. (i love you btw x)

after saying her goodbyes and making her way back to the car, juliet and brianna were in the middle of a hilarious conversation until juliet's phone began to ring.

JULIET: hello, this is Juliet Green speaking, how may i help you? oh okay. wow. really?
that's amazing. okay. yes i understand. i'll speak with her and get back to you by 10am tomorrow morning, will that be okay? perfect. yes and yourself, great. speak to you soon, and thank you again.

Brianna's eyebrows began to furrow as she looked over at her manager in confusion.

BRIANNA: is everything alright?

the woman just grinned her pearly white teeth back at the younger woman, and nodded her head.

BRIANNA: girl. why are you smiling like that. stop it.

JULIET: sorry sorry, i just got off the phone with a casting director who's working on a reboot of one of Tim Burtons gothic romantic movies.

BRIANNA: i swear if this is a joke you're a sick person and i will literally cry.

JULIET: he said that...

BRIANNA: girl spit it outttttt. you never run out of words to say so don't run out now.

JULIET: TIM BURTON REQUESTS YOU TO PLAY THE CHARACTER OF KIM IN EDWARD SCISSOR HANDS!

brianna stopped walking and stood there with her eyes widened.

BRIANNA: you're not for real right now. i'm black remember, girl if you're gonna like at least make it sound believable. you actually almost had me there for a second.

JULIET: Bri i promise you, their trying to make the movie more inclusive and see past the idea of race, and your literally so beautiful and would do amazing at the role.

BRIANNA: WELL IN THAT CASE IM 100% UP FOR IT, I COULD ACTUALLY CRY RIGHT NOW.