RED CARPET

for the past few months Brianna had been enjoying her time back in England, catching up with family and friends and just relaxing. she knew that time would fly by before she was back in the states so she decided to make the best of being home.

she had just got off her flight in New York and is exhausted. as she slid her phone out of the pocket of her sweat pants, she glanced at the time on her lock screen and it read "02:47am". she hadn't slept for the past few days due to nerves about the premiere but as of right now all she could think of was her head hitting the hotel room cushions and sleeping for hours until it was time to get ready for the event tonight.

excitement also took over her body as she hadn't seen her co stars for what felt like forever. her stylists had already picked out an outfit for her and she had been waiting for this day since she started filming. there was something about finally being able to reveal more of her talents and hard work with others that made her feel thrilled and joyous to see what their response would be.

it is now 5:30pm and Brianna is in the middle of being fully pampered and ready for the premiere. in honour of her character kim, she decided to dye her hair strawberry blonde/ blonde for the event and wear a white dress. but instead of a 60s style it was more tailored to her aesthetic.

the mini van pulled up to the beginning of the red carpet and her makeup assistants carefully touched up her face one last time before Brianna stood up and prepared to leave the van

the mini van pulled up to the beginning of the red carpet and her makeup assistants carefully touched up her face one last time before Brianna stood up and prepared to leave the van. although has been to many premieres, she had never been so bold with a look like this before so it was all quite nerve wracking. as she stood in front of the door waiting for a security guard to open it, she took three deep breaths in before being hit by the flashing lights of the paparazzi. immediately she smeared a great big smile upon her face while stepping onto the red carpet.

it seemed like a few of her cast mates were already there so she walked over to the first section and took her solo photos. she began to feel more comfortable and in her element once she heard people shouting compliments towards her. as she walked on she heard a familiar voice call her name out. as she turned to her left she was greeted by the one and only Amelia Dimoldenberg who had a microphone by her mouth and another in her other hand, held by her side, she then held it out towards brianna who made her way over to her while giggling.

AMELIA: oh my gosh guys, she's here. look how hot she is, wow. girl your outfit is absolutely stunning i could literally cry right now.

BRIANNA: oh my days hi amelia it's been ages. and thank you so much you look amazing lovely.

AMEILA: thank you thank you, you're going to make me blush again. and yeah i know sorry i've been busy, i enjoyed our chicken shop date though i'd love to do it again.

BRIANNA: oh really? everyone i just want you to know that i was truly heartbroken after amelia didn't call me back or text me after our chicken shop date, and i cant believe she left me on delivered for a month before getting back to me.

the two women giggled at the silly remakes they both made and then amelia got onto the more serious questions.

AMELIA: well that's enough about me, although i know i have that affect on people. how did you find the pressure of playing such a a huge role in a very nostalgic Tim Burton movie that has been favourited by millions of people at home?

BRIANNA: well at first i was extremely nervous but as time went on and i got a lot of help from the amazing woman Winona Ryder, i was able to add my own little spin onto Kim and also incorporate a lot of her original traits and behaviours from the classic.

AMELIA: oh wow that's amazing, i'm really looking forward to seeing you on the big screen, have you seen any of your cast mates yet?

BRIANNA: no not yet, i'm so excited though i haven't seen them in months.

AMEILA: so what are we waiting for then, don't let me hold you up any longer. i'll catch up with you later gorgeous, have an amazing night and i'll see you inside for the screening.

BRIANNA: aww it was lovely catching up with you, see you soon. bye guys.

she handed amelia back the mic and gave her another quick hug before moving on.

as she made her way down the carpet, she spotted timothee taking photos with a few fans and decided to bomb their photo.

timothee had her back towards her and as she crept behind him, the fans began to scream and shout. unsure why there was such a quick rise in volume he turned around to be face to face with Brianna who was grinning from ear to ear with her arms open.

his eyes immediately lit up with joy and he immediately pulled her in for a hug. she was a friend to him like no other. she was someone whom he felt like he could share anything and she didn't make him feel stupid for how he was feeling. quite a lot of friends that he did had couldn't really empathise with him the way that she did because they only saw him as a famous actor and therefore, his problems and insecurities just made them feel as though he was over reacting and blowing things out of  proportion. there was something different about her that attracted him, and made their friendship so genuine. she brought out the best in him and made his inner child really show.

TIMOTHEE: brianna, wow you look amazing.

BRIANNA; thank you timothee, so do you.

they just stood in silence for a moment while smiling at one another. their friendship had flourished so much within a short amount of time and due to a new project timothee was working on, the two couldn't really stay in communication that much.

however, she soon realised that their fans were still there so this was kind of an awkward moment.

BRIANNA: hey guys, do you wanna take some photos with the both of us.

the crowd responded in unison and the pair tried to take selfies with as many of them as possible.