INTERVIEWS

Timothee and Brianna were sat in a studio on a set preparing for their interview. hair and makeup came and quickly did their final touch-ups before the director gave a 5 second countdown, indicating the pair and interviewer to prepare for their introductions.

INTERVIEWER: hello to you all, i hope you're all having an amazing day and week and on todays episode we have two extremely talented members of the acting scene here who will be answering some of your most asked questions. so let's introduce them, here are the amazing new lead characters of the recreation of Tim Burtons Edward's SissorHands: Brianna Miller charismatic Timothee Chalamet.

TIMOTHEE: hi everyone, thank you for having me i'm really excited to be here.

BRIANNA: hello guys, i've been waiting to come on this channel for years and im so glad i've finally got the opportunity to, thank you so much.  

INTERVIEWER: gosh i just love this already, your presence is making me nervous. so first off i want to begin with asking you guys a little about your characters and how they differ from anyone you've portrayed so far.

brianna looks to her left as she thought that timothee was going to answer first but he flashed her a smile and insisted that she gave her answer before he did.

BRIANNA; oh thank you timothee, so i think that kim is definitely the most bubbly and energetic role i've portrayed so far and i absolutely loved it. her natural ability to be so accepting of edward, regardless of his looks, also sets her characters tone of you know being slightly rebellious and always standing for what she believes is right even if the majority don't have the same opinions or views.

INTERVIEWER; yeah when i watched it the first time i immediately was drawn to the way you executed your role and although i wanted this movie to remain exactly the same as the previous one, the little changed you've made to her have honeslty made me love the film even more and even you as an actress. like it was so refreshing to see you in a new role.

brianna flashed a bright smile before thanking the interviewer and turning to face timothee who was waiting patiently with a happy look on his face.

TIMOTHEE: honestly i feel like all the roles i've been fortunate to have a chance to play are quite different from one another anyways, but i feel like edward is a very difficult one because he barely even speaks at all so all of his emotions, feelings and ideas are shown through body language. and usually the roles that i play are more outgoing and almost transparent in the sense that the viewers are able to understand who they are and what they're like almost right away. but yeah, it was definitely a challenge but i was ready to face it and give the character the justice that he deserves.

INTERVIEWER: and can i just add how amazed i was with your performance too, as you've stated Edward hardly speaks but i feel like this didn't take anything away from the movie and i think it made me more intrigued to watch how edward's relationship would grow with kim.

TIMOTHEE: yeah i totally thought the same thing as i was reading through the scripts and i was just so excited to begin filming.

INTERVIEWER: ooohh so this next question is one of my favourites. what were your first impressions of each other?

the two gave each other a side glance causing the interviewer to laugh. timothee then let out a chuckle before beginning.

TIMOTHEE: okay so Brianna has told me what she thought of me but i've never told her what my first thoughts of her were so i'm not sure how she's going to take this.