FINAL DAY

after 8 long months filming had come to an end for the new 90 minute movie that Brianna was fortunate and grateful to be a part of. one think she was going to miss is the blonde hair but more so her cast mates and the bond that she had built.

the connection between herself and Winona was one that could not be stronger, you see, winona acted very maternally towards Brianna and ensured that she was okay while out in the states for so long without her family. occasionally, she would invite her over for dinner or go out shopping just to make her feel more comfortable and less out of place within the big city.

Walker and Brianna still were quite close, she treated him like a younger brother and always looked out for him on set. the two occasionally went out to places like the arcade alongside his older sister and Timothee, whom Brianna adored the most.

working on this project created a relationship between the pair like no other. it was entirely platonic and the two became inseparable. from practicing lines, to going out late at night the two were always by each-others side and that is something that the media had picked up. at first there were rumours about the two dating and being a fling but the more the public saw, the more they appreciated it and accepted their relationship for what it truly was.

today marks the final day of shooting for the Edward Scissorhands movie and it was a bitter-sweet moment. although they only filmed for a few months, this project consumed their everyday life and knowing that it was all about to end seemed uncomfortable.

the sun was due to set within the next hour so Timothee and Brianna were getting their hair and makeup touched up to shoot the final scene.

the idea behind it was that the pair were going to be on a bench within the town watching the sunset while Edward reveals that he will be leaving and moving to a land far away as he wants to go back into hiding. this causes Kim to be hurt and she ends up confessing to him. although he feels the same way he has to do what he feels is right and so the two finish with a kiss and he walks her home, holding her close to him as they enjoy the last moments of being together.

there's a gentle knock on Brianna's door and her stylist tells them to come in.

TIMOTHEE; the producers wanted to know if you guys are ready to start heading down.

BRIANNA: oh yeah we finished about 10 minutes ago i was just charging my phone.

TIMOTHEE; okay cool, come on let's go.

he leads the way and helps her climb down the trailer stairs as she is in heels. the two then begin to walk to the area on set where they will be filming while creating a vlog on the camera they have been documenting their experience on.

TIM B: andddd that's a wrap. amazing. i just want to thank every single one of you for allowing me to revive my accomplishments and helping me further my dreams. every single one of you are so talented and i could not be more grateful.

he continued to speak for another two minutes as tears begin to roll down the cheeks of the cast and crew.

as everyone slowly said their goodbyes, Winona, Brianna, Walker and Eddie found themselves in each others arms sharing one last group hug before they part ways for the final time. although they were bound to see one another in a few months for the premier and press tour, the time they spent with one another couldn't be re lived and only exists as just another memory.

EDDIE: i'm going to miss you all, especially you kid. i cant wait to see your career flourish yoy have real talent son.

WALKER: thank you so much, i'm glad i've got a chance to work with you, all of you in fact. i've learnt so much and love you all.

WINONA: aww thank you walker, but i totally agree with eddie, keep showing the world your talents they're going to love you. and as for you Brianna, remember you can come over to visit whenever you please, i'm going to miss seeing your faces everyday. you're like my own children now.

a smile grew on all of their faces and their eyes gave a look of admiration towards the two elders. 

EDDIE: right. this movie is going to be an amazing experience. only a 6 months to go since it's already in the process of being edited and the crew is pretty big.

BRIANNA: i cant wait for that. working on this project has been my favourite by far and i cant wait to share what we've been working on with the world.

they all nodded in synchrony before saying one last goodbye.

on her way back to her trailer to get out of costume, she glanced into timothees trailer and saw him through the window struggling to remove his prosthetic scars. she giggled to herself and decided to go and help him.

after knocking on the door he quickly swing the door open and greeted his co star with a warm smile.

TIMOTHEE: oh hey Brianna, are you okay?

BRIANNA; yeah i'm fine thank you, i just saw you struggling to remove your make up so i thought i'd help.

TIMOTHEE: wow, i never took you for a stalker miller.

BRIANNA: oh shut upppp and take a seat.

he did as she asked and she began to help him. his eyes began to scan her face and she could tell that he was itching to say something. he always did that intrigued look when something was bothering him, this is something she had learnt over the past few months.

BRIANNA: what's on your mind?

TIMOTHEE: no nothing nothing.

BRIANNA: just spit it out already timothee, i know somethings on your mind.

he hesitated for a minute before responding.

TIMOTHEE: no i just really enjoyed working with you, no offence but i didn't think we would get along this well. when tim burton told me that he wanted you to play kim i was quite nervous and i felt like you would be hostile towards me or that we wouldn't get along.

BRIANNA: wait really? i get that all the time. i don't know why people think i'm so intimidating or serious.

TIMOTHEE: yeah i know that now, but i don't know you just seem so professional and i know that things aren't what they seem on social media, but yeah. i'm sorry you probably think i'm hella disrespect now.

BRIANNA: oh shush, i honeslty dont.

she giggled as she removed the last few pieces of makeup from her face.

TIMOTHEE: do you think that we will work together again?

BRIANNA: nah i don't really want to.

TIMOTHEE; oh shut up, your gonna miss this bond once you go back to england.

BRIANNA: erm i will not trust me.

TIMOTHEE; oh please, you literally call me everyday that we don't shoot because you want someone to annoy or to show of your vocal skills too.

BRIANNA: no comment.

TIMOTHEE: but seriously though, i hope we do.

BRIANNA: me too chalamet.