GETTING TO KNOW ONE ANOTHER

the chemistry read went a lot better than any of them could have predicted. considering how they all came from completely different acting genres, their individual strengths really gave them an advantage.

it's been a month since it happened and Brianna has formed a real-life sibling bond with Walker. the pair talk frequently and occasionally help each other with their scripts. walker appreciated her help and couldn't have asked for anyone else to be playing his sister as their connection happened quite quickly and was natural.

Today marks the beginning of shooting the first scene for the movie, excitement ran through Brianna as she was sat in her Trailer in hair and make up. due to her being sceptical about bleaching her hair, her stylists suggested that a wig would be better and more efficient.

brianna.miller has posted on their story.

@brianna.miller

TIM B: and that's a wrap on set for today, thank you all again and we will see you on Friday for the next scene

everyone on set gave a round of applause before they all began to pack away. meanwhile, Walker, Timothee and Brianna were on their way to their trailers. the warm Florida air kept them warm as night fell, which only increased the enjoyment within the atmosphere as the trio conversed.

TIMOTHEE: what really? i thought that was fake

WALKER: i thought it was going to be too, but Dior improvised and yeah.

BRIANNA: i could kinda tell, you looked like you were genuinely in a state of fear.

she giggled, causing the other two to laugh too.

WALKER: so how long have you been acting Brianna?

BRIANNA: properly, since i was 12. before that i did youtube but erm that went horribly and i am still reminded about it to this day.

WALKER: haha why, what did you do?

BRIANNA: i used to make singing videos on my mom's phone or make movies on my ipad with my cousins, and then upload them onto youtube thinking that i would be famous from it.

the two boys burt out in laughter while brianna rolled her eyes with a smile on her face.

TIMOTHEE; oh we're definitely going to find that.

BRIANNA: i bet you both ten dollars that you don't. i used a well hidden accout name.

WALKER: bet, give us 5 working days.